Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucco Bruce :: FOUND!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Buckaroo55

Second String

#15 : May 19, 2007, 11:37:14 PM

We had a lab just like that growing up named Blondie and I was heartbroken when she finally died at age 12(heart problems), so I wish you all the luck in the world finding Bucco and know how you feel.

tonyflash

Starter

#16 : May 20, 2007, 12:46:54 AM

Good luck in your search.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 20, 2007, 12:47:55 AM

Still no luck and I've covered over 200 miles of driving around.
Checked all the lakes nearby and one couple saw him around 3pm chasing some ducks (go figure, a lab near water)
All the nearby vets are going to call if they get a call or receive him. Animal shelter is on our schedule for 7am when they open.
They pick up dogs all the time around here and bring them in, so hopefully they will have him.

Thanks again for the concern from all of you.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring us better luck.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 20, 2007, 02:58:15 PM

YAY!
great news!!
definitely glad we found him!!!

He's got all kinds of new toys, new collar, new tag, leash, treats.. all kinds of crap
Who would reward a dog for taking off like that? ME! -- he came home :)

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 20, 2007, 06:12:36 PM

That's very cool.   Congrats on finding Bucco!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 20, 2007, 06:24:31 PM

Thanks Java.
He's been sleeping after getting spoiled for a while. Been sleeping for a few hours straight actually. I guess running away wears you out, lol
He's got a tear on one of his pads on the left front foot and what looks like a bite on the side of his head. A few scratches here and there, but he gets a buttload of shots tomorrow, so he'll be aiight
When we got him back, he was really sad looking and worn the hell out. He's was glued to my side at PetSmart. I guess he felt bad and wanted to apologize, but I can't be mad about it. He's a dog after all and if a dog sees an open gate, chances are, they are going to go through it.

just so damn glad to have him back again. He's my boy~!

replica

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 22, 2007, 08:45:29 AM

Just read this post for the first time, I'm so glad you found him ok!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#22 : May 22, 2007, 06:45:33 PM

YAY!
great news!!
definitely glad we found him!!!

He's got all kinds of new toys, new collar, new tag, leash, treats.. all kinds of crap
Who would reward a dog for taking off like that? ME! -- he came home :)

Very good my friend.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucco Bruce :: FOUND!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools