Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Home for the summer « previous next »
Page: 1

BP1

Pro Bowler

: May 20, 2007, 11:24:34 PM

It is so good to be back home for the summer.  It is very hard living in Panther Country. The thing that really makes me nuts is all the NASCAR talk on the radio up there. [banghead] There is no place like home.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#1 : May 21, 2007, 08:34:52 AM

Welcome back. Any plans for the summer?

BP1

Pro Bowler

#2 : May 21, 2007, 08:45:22 AM

Welcome back. Any plans for the summer?

The same as last summer. I will be working a summer job, taking a class at USF, and going to the beach......a lot. ;D

Now your turn, or anyone else. What are your summer plans?

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : May 21, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

What are your summer plans?

work, work and more work with a Hurricane holiday squeezed in there at some point

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#4 : May 21, 2007, 09:04:25 AM

For me it's the same as CP24----work. I dated a middle school teacher who always had a tough time finding a summer job. How did you find a summer job? I may pass along any tips you have to my friend.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 21, 2007, 01:28:44 PM

Oh to be young and in college again! Sure miss those days. Enjoy your summer BP!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#6 : May 21, 2007, 01:30:48 PM

Summer??  What's that?

I haven't had a summer (unfortunately) in about 5 years.

Work, work, and more work.

Maybe a little golf and a weekend beach trip squeezed in.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#7 : May 21, 2007, 11:09:23 PM

For me it's the same as CP24----work. I dated a middle school teacher who always had a tough time finding a summer job. How did you find a summer job? I may pass along any tips you have to my friend.

I was just lucky last summer to have a friend put in a good word for me at his work. I asked again for this summer and they took me in. So no real tips here, just a little luck.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#8 : May 22, 2007, 03:47:25 PM

It's not hard finding a Summer job.  I used to do it all the time, and have friends that still do.

I guess it just depends on what you want to do and how much money you want to make.

I used to bartend every summer and sometimes during the school term as well.  I made a killing. I have friends who served and also did well depending on where.

You can always got the retail route as most hire during the summer. 

Obviously "real" jobs are harder to come by but if you look around companies are always looking to hire good help.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Home for the summer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools