Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MLB 07 The Show for PS3. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : May 23, 2007, 02:47:55 AM

NHL2K7 blows EA's NHL game out of the water.

I disagree. 2K7 might be better (Im not sure), but EA put out a quality game in NHL 07.

Does MLB The Show have actual MLB players in it? If not, than there is no comparison to MLB2K7 because I will never play a game that doesnt have real professional rosters. Its unfortunate, because I havent played MLB 2K7 in well over a month

#16 : May 23, 2007, 02:49:51 AM

Of course, Madden knew this and bought out the NFL rights......

Yea, and Gruden ran Lynch and Sapp out of town so he could put his image on this franchise.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#17 : May 23, 2007, 10:39:51 AM

LOL.

That was TOO easy getting resident Madden homer Ronde to chime in. 

A little later than I expected, but I knew you'd show up.

Your analogy is piss poor though.  It doesn't work.

Anyway, YES The Show has real players and yes it is the best baseball Sim. 

#18 : May 23, 2007, 05:39:25 PM

How? I thought only 2k games could use real players? Why doesnt EA Sports make their game anymore?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#19 : May 23, 2007, 06:38:27 PM

How? I thought only 2k games could use real players? Why doesnt EA Sports make their game anymore?

Only 2K can for baseball OR the company that owns the system.  For example, The Show can since it is Sony, but only for PS systems.  They can't put it out on any other platform.

It's different than the exclusive deal EA purchased for football.  2K did it to **CENSORED**block EA in retaliation after EA **CENSORED**blocked them from putting out a football game. 

IMO it's all retarded anyway as competition is what makes games better.  EA can stand pat all they want now since they are the only football game that can put out NFL licensed players and teams.  Regardless of what you prefer, it is NOT a good thing for gamers that EA has this exclusive deal.  No matter if you liked 2k5 or not, it was a solid game and could have pushed EA to be even better year after year.  It wouldn't hurt at least......
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MLB 07 The Show for PS3. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools