Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was at the Game. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Eli10

Second String

« #30 : October 31, 2006, 12:01:38 PM »

STEELERS FAN STABBED TO DEATH BY A RAIDER FAN IN OAKLAND, DO YOUR HOMEWORK JR. OH BUT YOU MUST LIVE ON THE EAST COAST HUH ELI10 YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT.

Hey "pal" is there a newspaper clip on that?  do you have any proof other than bs story?  Tough guy livin' in Oaktown---whooowee!!  

Eli10

Second String

« #31 : October 31, 2006, 12:02:21 PM »

HEY BOID STINK ENDUCT IS A INSIDE JOKE WITH ME AND MY PARTNERS CALM DOWN POINT DEXTER

you mean "poindexter?" 

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #32 : October 31, 2006, 12:03:16 PM »

WHO SAID I LIVE IN OAKLAND HA HA HA LMAO DUM @$$

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #33 : October 31, 2006, 12:04:49 PM »

It just keeps getting better and better......

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Eli10

Second String

« #34 : October 31, 2006, 12:05:17 PM »

You said you lived in CA and were talking like Oakland was so tough and you don't even live there!!  HAHAHAAHA...what a poser

Eli10

Second String

« #35 : October 31, 2006, 12:05:49 PM »

It just keeps getting better and better......

I know...I can't wait for his responses... "WHO SAID I WAS A HE??"  LOL

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #36 : October 31, 2006, 12:07:37 PM »

ITS A FACT THE WEST COAST IS HARDER THEN THE EAST.  THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BOUT THAT  

OH WAIT  "BOUT"    

YOU MEAN ABOUT  THERE HELPED YOU OUT WITH A THREAD ELI.  HA HA FAG

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #37 : October 31, 2006, 12:12:01 PM »

ITS A FACT THE WEST COAST IS HARDER THEN THE EAST.  THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BOUT THAT   

OH WAIT  "BOUT"   

YOU MEAN ABOUT  THERE HELPED YOU OUT WITH A THREAD ELI.  HA HA FAG
I guess we'll just have to wait for the East/West civil war before that can be determined.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Eli10

Second String

« #38 : October 31, 2006, 12:14:03 PM »

ITS A FACT THE WEST COAST IS HARDER THEN THE EAST.  THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BOUT THAT   

OH WAIT  "BOUT"   

YOU MEAN ABOUT  THERE HELPED YOU OUT WITH A THREAD ELI.  HA HA FAG

West Coast is harder than the East Coast? no kidding? another statement with no proof.  So where DO you live in you don't live in Oakland?  do you live in Santa Monica or perhaps San Diego? or maybe you live in Oregon and just pose a a CA resident?  I guess your "partners" would make you the f*g...but I'm sur eyou'll correct me

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #39 : October 31, 2006, 12:15:33 PM »

NOW WHY WOULD I SAVE A NEWSPAPER CLIPPING OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?  NUMBER ONE ITS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF
NUMBER TWO I AINT NO RAIDER FAN. NUMBER THREE STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.  BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT DO YOUR HOMEWORK IF YOU WANT TO  TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG.  

Eli10

Second String

« #40 : October 31, 2006, 12:19:12 PM »

NOW WHY WOULD I SAVE A NEWSPAPER CLIPPING OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?  NUMBER ONE ITS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF
NUMBER TWO I AINT NO RAIDER FAN. NUMBER THREE STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.  BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT DO YOUR HOMEWORK IF YOU WANT TO  TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG. 

Just to let you know, there is this CRAZY invention called the internet. In fact, I just used this device a moment ago and did a search on "Google" it's a search engine that allows you to see articles on the web. Now, knowing that this would be a story that would have made the national news, I'm willing to bet I'd find it on any major newspaper site correct? Surprisingly, and Mathewbug maybe you can attest to this, I have not found it.

here's some homework for you homeboy, I've been to Oakland. I've been to a Raider game and I'm completely unimpressed with all but maybe 3 fans that show up with the shoulderpad spikes. 

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #41 : October 31, 2006, 12:20:20 PM »

I WENT TO A SAND DIEGO CHARGER GAME WHEN THE BUCS PLAYED 2 YEARS AGO, WITH MY ORANGE DOUG WILLIAMS JERSEY AND SOMEONE CALLED ME A F$%^ ORANGE  AND WE FOUGHT, I WAS JAILED AND FINED . BUT THE WORST THING WAS IT WAS THE 1ST QUARTER.  SAN DIEGO FANS ARE TOUGH TO    S.O.S .   SON OF SAMOA  FOR ALL YOU WHO DONT KNOW

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #42 : October 31, 2006, 12:21:43 PM »

NOW WHY WOULD I SAVE A NEWSPAPER CLIPPING OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?  NUMBER ONE ITS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF
NUMBER TWO I AINT NO RAIDER FAN. NUMBER THREE STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.  BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT DO YOUR HOMEWORK IF YOU WANT TO  TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG.  
Agreed.

On the west coast, stuff like this happens all the time. You risk your life when you go to a football game. Hell, I had tickets to go to SB XXXVII, but I knew better than to fly out to Cali, because I wasn't ready to die.

Damn..... It's so hard being hard.......

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #43 : October 31, 2006, 12:21:50 PM »

SHOULDER SPIKES ARE HARD?!?!?   OH MY GOD KID QUIT SUK'N YOUR MOMS TIT

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #44 : October 31, 2006, 12:24:19 PM »

HEY YOU WANA LOOK  UP MY RECORD HOMIE? AND ILL LOOK UP YOURS

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was at the Game. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools