Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elijah Dukes = « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13

Buckaroo55

Second String

: May 24, 2007, 09:41:27 PM

= piece of trash!!

#1 : May 24, 2007, 10:06:51 PM

Nice waste of a thread too! Let us bury a man on a one sided article based on purely accusations that haven't been verified other than the fact that she emptied his bank account and he confronted her, oh and that she wants 28,000 a month to raise two kids.

#2 : May 24, 2007, 10:13:34 PM

You are willing to go so far to defend this guy who we know from past incidents is a POS human being, but a guy like JOsh Hamilton can do nothing right to you

If Dukes was traded tomorrow, you would be giving every reason why it was a great move and you would be piling on Dukes more than anyone else is.

I do agree there is no reason to pile on anymore, and this thread isnt needed. We know Dukes gets in trouble, and there is no need for a thread like this everytime it happenes. It would be like making a thread everytime Baldelli goes on the DL. Still I find it funny how vehemently you will defend all of our players, but when theyre not our players anymore you will blast them more than anyone else

#3 : May 24, 2007, 10:31:27 PM

Of course Ronde, that's the usually cliche for me on here right? Even though I've never done that in my year here that's the rep I've got.

#4 : May 24, 2007, 10:36:09 PM

Oh and lmao @ that blasting ex players. Yes becuase I was definately going to tell how Huff was an butt to all the young players while he was here, because everyone would've believed it. 99% of ex Rays haven't had anything bad said by me about them, you take Huff, Hall, and Baez (whom I've called overrated, nothing else really) and run that as 'all', oh and crackwhore er...Wonderrrrrboyyyy coming to threaters and DLs soon.

Guys like Lugo, Carter, Kennedy, Gaudin, Russ Branyan, ect. have never been bashed by me, hell even Jared Sandberg, Tyner, Rolls, Cairo, McGriff is my favortie player ever. I have said I don't consider Boggs a Ray, big whoop he wasn't really. Jason Smith, Ozzie Guillen, ect. name some more players I hate on, I stick by my words more than not, but please let's use some more ad hominem on me to deface my argument. Typical.

Oh and I don't even make fun of AWOL Brazelton.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 24, 2007, 11:26:31 PM

= piece of trash!!
Not sure what all the hullabaloo is about. If he's out of jail, he should play. Lord knows they need him. All this righteous indignation is a joke, just like the Pittman crap. Let the legal system run its' course and if he's not behind bars, put him on the field.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 25, 2007, 12:18:16 AM

= piece of trash!!

No he isn't, he just needs to learn that he can't kill her himself, it's way to messy.

He should let his lawyers do it in a lawful manner, and if they can't, he should invite her on a cruiseship, people some how easily disappear on one of those things.

If not in jail, put him on the field.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

bbs

Rookie

#7 : May 25, 2007, 12:27:25 AM

You people have no righteous indignation? We don't need thugs on our baseball team. This was 1 more in a long list of indiscretions.  And somebody please get this guy neutered!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 25, 2007, 10:16:46 AM

We don't need thugs on our baseball team.
If they're a Player, why not?

#9 : May 25, 2007, 10:41:48 AM

Lastings Milledge is still active, why don't you go stalk him since you're the moral police?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 25, 2007, 10:44:15 AM

= piece of trash!!

QFT ^^

22-years-old, 4 kids to different women/GIRLS, and another on the way if the reports are correct.  Death threats against his wife and kid.....he is a real gem.   ::)

MBF

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 25, 2007, 10:45:40 AM

He may be a turd but he is a good "beisbol player".

#12 : May 25, 2007, 10:49:04 AM

Actually five kids, four moms.

I still could careless, being a man whore isn't illegal, Rocco gets no problems for it, if he's jailed then cut him, if he's not then he plays. JP Peterson needs to check his little rally cry to release Delmon and BJ along with Dukes, they've done nothing wrong since being called up.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 25, 2007, 11:19:30 AM

= piece of trash!!

QFT ^^

22-years-old, 4 kids to different women/GIRLS, and another on the way if the reports are correct.  Death threats against his wife and kid.....he is a real gem.   ::)
But he can ball ..... Play him.

#14 : May 25, 2007, 02:48:03 PM

I love how you throw morales out the window for one of our own RJ, but a guy with a good heart who got caught up in drugs (Josh Hamilton) is trash in your books
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elijah Dukes = « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools