Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just called Silly-ho « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 01, 2006, 09:46:23 PM

Ah, was it you who called him ignorant?

This morning I did yes.

Nice!  Wish I could have heard it, but I refuse to listen to any of them and don't miss it at all.  Only thing I hear anymore is the podcasts of Wednesdays PR show when they get them up sometime on Friday or Sat.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#16 : November 01, 2006, 09:59:01 PM

It really sucks that Dan is the only radio personality in the morning until Ron & Ian, especially when you want to listen to sports radio. I get off of work at 6 and am stuck with Dan. I only tune in on Monday's to hear his comments about Sunday's game and it's painful. Sometimes I listen to Mike & Mike, but what I really want is listen to some sound Buc Talk in the morning and have to rely on this idiot. Just the other morning Dan had the audacity to say that between Grad, McCown and Rattay the Bucs are screwed and combined don't even have 1 good QB. I'd love for the Bucs to win 11 games straight and make the playoffs just to Spite this Fat Bastard. The guy is the most negative person I've ever heard in the morning.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : November 02, 2006, 12:28:49 AM

He's from the U.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 02, 2006, 10:56:23 AM

Were you the guy that said "for someone who has played football before you sure are ignorant" , or something along those lines?

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#19 : November 02, 2006, 07:22:19 AM

I was listening... you had some "Right On!"s commin from my kitchen.

Silleo totally discredited you, then JF came on later and just reiterated what you said. LMAO.

#20 : November 02, 2006, 07:25:31 AM

got to be the worse sports talk show i've heard.. besides ron and ein

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 02, 2006, 07:38:38 AM

got to be the worse sports talk show i've heard.. besides ron and ein
I rarely have the chance to listen to Ron & Ian, so I do not have much of an opinion of their show. However, I find it hard to believe that they could be any worse than Sileo.

I'm confident that if they gave a chimpanzee his own radio show, in which he did nothing but fart and throw feces at the microphone, the airwaves would be filled with better info than what Sileo spews out of his mouth.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

da49erfan

Starter

#22 : November 02, 2006, 10:44:57 AM

silio love to just hear himslef talk. he is also a hypocrite. he can make a point then someone calls in to say something similar to what he had said and then he starts arguing w/ the person.

as mentioned before, he cant stand being having his callers be right. the 1st little instance of his caller making a good point, he hangs up on them. i just wish i got to be paid to sit on my butt and make no sense what so ever.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 02, 2006, 11:27:16 AM

Were you the guy that said "for someone who has played football before you sure are ignorant" , or something along those lines?

yes.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 02, 2006, 01:39:55 PM

poor Flynn he has to play ball with this azz hole and when he gets on to answer a callers question Silly o cuts him off and always talks over him thats how insecure this dummy is...i'm ashamed hes Italian hes so damned stupid.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just called Silly-ho « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools