Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Red jerseys Sunday? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Mohawkbucs

Starter

: November 01, 2006, 11:36:36 AM

we should wear the red more, it looks the best, hopefully they do

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 01, 2006, 11:23:51 AM

Typically in past years the team has busted out the red jerseys for the first home game in November. Just wondering if any of the locals have heard if that's the case for the game this week. Coming down to give some personal motivation to the team and it would be cool if I get to see the first game with the red jerseys. Seems weird, but I think there seems to be a little extra juice in the Bucs when those red jerseys go on. Sort of like the green jerseys at Notre Dame. Anyone have any inside info? Or what the record is in the red jerseys?

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 01, 2006, 11:32:07 AM

yeah that would be nice I will be down for the game also

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 01, 2006, 12:28:47 PM

WHO DECIDES JERSEY COLORS BEFORE THE GAME ANYWAY???

#4 : November 01, 2006, 12:31:05 PM

^
The Bucs tell their opponents what jersey they'll be wearing at the home games before the year, and the other tema brings their opposite jerseys obviously. I really hope we break out the red this week, the Red-on-Pewter combo is one of the best uniforms in the NFL IMO.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 01, 2006, 12:33:44 PM

we should wear the red more, it looks the best, hopefully they do

great sig!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 01, 2006, 12:34:13 PM

I ALWAYS ASSUMED RED WAS FOR HOME AND WHITE WAS AWAY, BUT THEN LIKE YOU SAID WE WERE WEARING WHITE JERSEYS AT HOME,

I WOULD SAY IF IT WAS GOING TO BE HOT LIKE IT WAS WHEN WE PLAYED PHILLY WHITE WAS THE BEST CHOICE

I DO LIKE THE RED ONES MORE THOUGH, SO IM WITH YOU ON THAT

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 01, 2006, 12:37:04 PM

I ALWAYS ASSUMED RED WAS FOR HOME AND WHITE WAS AWAY, BUT THEN LIKE YOU SAID WE WERE WEARING WHITE JERSEYS AT HOME,

I WOULD SAY IF IT WAS GOING TO BE HOT LIKE IT WAS WHEN WE PLAYED PHILLY WHITE WAS THE BEST CHOICE

I DO LIKE THE RED ONES MORE THOUGH, SO IM WITH YOU ON THAT

Why are you yelling?

Does your keyboard have a caplocks button?

#8 : November 01, 2006, 12:38:49 PM

LOL..... funny how people equate caps with yelling

#9 : November 01, 2006, 12:39:43 PM

The Bucs make the opponent wear the dark jersey in hot weather of home games.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 01, 2006, 12:41:41 PM

didnt know i was yelling and yes...

dont all keyboards have cap locks on them...?

he he he  sorry just had to laugh

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 01, 2006, 12:42:54 PM

LOL..... funny how people equate caps with yelling

it's not a big deal, but I find it harder to read all caps...

just looks like yelling to me...

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 01, 2006, 01:22:09 PM

Just thought they would wear the red since New Orleans isn't exactly a cold weather climate. Don't know how much of an advantage the white would be against them since they're used to the heat. Just hoping. Seems the red provides a little spark. Anyone else remember when the Vikings came down and were undefeated and the Bucs blasted them for their only loss that season in Tampa? I was at that game and guess what, it was early November and they wore the red jerseys for the first time that year! I'll take all of the mojo we can get about now.

#13 : November 01, 2006, 01:23:30 PM

i really don't give a **CENSORED** if they come out in speedos and tank tops.. just give us fans a damn win and something to be positive about.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#14 : November 01, 2006, 02:11:24 PM

i really don't give a crap if they come out in speedos and tank tops.. just give us fans a damn win and something to be positive about.
I'm positive I don't want to see that.

I do like the red jersey and white pants combo.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Red jerseys Sunday? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools