Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When belief colides with reason.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

: November 01, 2006, 11:46:51 AM

If you are critical whatsoever, you will be called a a basher..

The attitude that loyalty is lost in the face of question is incredibly ignorant.

We live in a Democracy, wher dissent and debate is key to the GROWTH OF THE BEST IDEAS.

Nothing is accomplished if we all agree, all of time.

Even more, if we were 7-0, we would still have things to improve on.

So for all of those non-thinkers out there that wish to intimidate or dispell critical thought, you should check yourself. Highlighted in those conversations is not fan loyalty, but ignorance and lack of education.

We do not have to agree, but we should respect each other, and our opinions! :)

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 01, 2006, 11:49:59 AM

And yet we needed another thread??????- I have read this same message from you several times.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 01, 2006, 11:51:24 AM

Yes, we need many more threads that can open more discussion about the direction of this team.

It is my belief that many fans are in denial.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 01, 2006, 11:53:14 AM

We need a thread about your mistaken beliefs colliding with reality.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 01, 2006, 11:58:20 AM

Let's do that.

We should chill on beiing so mean with each other... We ARE ALL FANS.

Peace. :)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 01, 2006, 12:09:05 PM

It's pretty simple why people don't respect your opinion. You start your tenure on this MB creating threads that do nothing but blast the HC and say how he should be fired. It's fine to do that, I'm cool with it, but it's imperative when blasting negativity you come with solutions to the issues at hand.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 01, 2006, 12:10:26 PM

Yes, we need many more threads that can open more discussion about the direction of this team.

It is my belief that many fans are in denial.

Man you are full of yourself.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 01, 2006, 12:16:49 PM

How can you know that you need a new coach before acknowledging the deficiencies of the present one? That does not make sense.

Do you look for a new girl before dumping the one you are with?

I do not want to fire coach because of last week, even the last month. I think we need to plan on him being gone in the off-season.

Saying I'd fire his Ass tomorrow is an off the cuff way of saying "We need to change"!!

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 01, 2006, 12:25:12 PM

The only thing I have aginst firing Gruden is the fact that he is building this team his way.  Everybody was saying that this D was getting old when Dungy was here but this D held on just long enough for Gruden to get his offense started.  Now that the right players are in place Gruden can spend this offseason with the majority of his focus on D.  I think that Gruden gets another year.  The offense is young but his guys are in place to grow.  The D will be built around the draft and FA next year so if we don't improve I would say let him go.  The fact of the matter is that the organization has to much time and energy into Gruden to cut him off before he has the chance to see his plan through, good or bad.

#9 : November 01, 2006, 12:25:30 PM

Look DefenseWins

When you start a thread with "If I owned the team, I'd fire his ass........................." , then where do you expect the repsect to come from.

You need to check yourself before asking others to do so.

Come in here with a MATURE attitude, not one like the snot-nosed bully that is usually all yap and no substance.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 01, 2006, 12:29:35 PM

BuckEmUp, I see your point. There is a lot to be said about building in a certain direction, and the evolution of Gruden's plan.

I think if Gruden's mind doesn't grow with/like the the team, no amount of talent can over-achieve enough to account for Gruden's playcalling follies.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 01, 2006, 12:33:12 PM

Prefer, perhaps I got a bit emotional after watching the team regress again. I would not fire Gruden tomorrow if I did not have a good replacement. However, I insist that you do have to address the problem first.

About respect, I'm not asking for people to agree. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest. Just that we be civil and discuss, rather than name-call like grade schoolers. That is what I mean by respect.

I will make the effort as well.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 01, 2006, 12:36:00 PM

Do you look for a new girl before dumping the one you are with?

I

actually, before I was married, usually...

lol

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 01, 2006, 12:36:59 PM

Haha! Yeah, maybe the girlfriend analogy is a poor choice. lol :)

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#14 : November 01, 2006, 12:38:58 PM

FOR REAL WHY ARE BUCS FANS SO CRITICAL OF ONE ANOTHER???  C'MON NOW WHERE IS THE LOVE?

SUPPORT

UNITY

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When belief colides with reason.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools