Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone attending food drive tomorrow at RayJay? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

: November 01, 2006, 07:16:29 PM

I'll be there, getting my authentic derrick brooks jersey signed  ;D

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 01, 2006, 07:46:10 PM

players are gonna be there?

cool...

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 02, 2006, 10:22:54 AM

Details please???
http://buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5469

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 01, 2006, 09:41:39 PM

brooks nece and dewayne white will be there exchanging auto's for non perishable goods

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 01, 2006, 10:54:52 PM

that is awesome, I have Brooks and Nece already but that is still very cool on their part...

T

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 02, 2006, 09:31:20 AM

Details please???

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 02, 2006, 10:27:46 AM

cheerleaders are gonna be there too?

damn, damn, damn...

T

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 02, 2006, 11:44:48 AM

It's today November 2nd from 5:30pm-7pm for those who want to attend today.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 02, 2006, 06:57:26 PM

that was amazing

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 02, 2006, 07:27:00 PM

that was amazing

do tell...

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 02, 2006, 07:35:34 PM

it was just cool to interact with these guys.  DB signed my authentic jersey but he was kind of standoffish, but i was ready for that as that is his rep.

DWhite was my favorite.  I called him dirty red and he got a kick out of it.  We talked for a few and I told him I think he needs to get more snaps, aka start.  He said its a touchy subject, but that his time was getting near.

Nece was a cool guy who showed up fashionably late.  I just told him I thought he had developed into a heck of a player and that I was sure his dad was proud.

But the cheerleaders... my god... why did god give men 2 heads but only enough blood to use 1 at a time ;D

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#11 : November 02, 2006, 08:49:51 PM

it was just cool to interact with these guys. DB signed my authentic jersey but he was kind of standoffish, but i was ready for that as that is his rep.

DWhite was my favorite. I called him dirty red and he got a kick out of it. We talked for a few and I told him I think he needs to get more snaps, aka start. He said its a touchy subject, but that his time was getting near.

Nece was a cool guy who showed up fashionably late. I just told him I thought he had developed into a heck of a player and that I was sure his dad was proud.

But the cheerleaders... my god... why did god give men 2 heads but only enough blood to use 1 at a time ;D

I have a friend on the squad ICIT.  I will see about maybe setting up a meet and greet while you are in town.  I won't promise anything but I will see what I can do.  If her schedule permits I am sure she wouldn't mind me introducing the two of you.   ;D

Sorry I couldn't make it today.  I got trapped at work.....

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 02, 2006, 10:09:00 PM

LOL ray... 2 problems with that... my girlfriend is herre, but that could be dealt with ;D  2nd, Im not exactly rico suave... but its nothing i couldnt overcome with a few drinks ;D

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 02, 2006, 10:10:46 PM

btw, just saw caddy at cheesecake factory... man the women flock to him

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 02, 2006, 10:14:16 PM

btw, just saw caddy at cheesecake factory... man the women flock to him

Kids do too; he was very kind to my two sons once.

:

Hide Tools Show Tools