Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The inside on the buenning situation « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : November 02, 2006, 11:49:10 AM

Good stuff ICIT.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#31 : November 02, 2006, 01:09:34 PM

For a guy that's so supposedly connected as you, Chucky gave us more info in one thread than you ever have. According to your sources anyway.

Sorry that my information makes you so unhappy.
You really don't give us any info, you just always elude to the fact that you're somehow an insider, but never really tell us anything. Sign of a fraud?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 02, 2006, 01:15:12 PM

For a guy that's so supposedly connected as you, Chucky gave us more info in one thread than you ever have. According to your sources anyway.

Sorry that my information makes you so unhappy.
You really don't give us any info, you just always elude to the fact that you're somehow an insider, but never really tell us anything. Sign of a fraud?

...and he calls out Karen from time to time.  Sheesh.

Who knows man.  Good post though ICIT.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 02, 2006, 01:29:42 PM

the reason hes not on IR is probably because he may be able to play in a few weeks.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 02, 2006, 01:31:32 PM

boid, are you knockin boots with Karen? ;D

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 02, 2006, 01:44:52 PM

I've posted lots information in this forum. I share what I know and what I'm told. If you choose to reject it or not, that's completely up to you. Your acceptance doesn't change fact, only your own opinion of the facts.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 02, 2006, 01:47:11 PM

...and he calls out Karen from time to time.

I called her out on her bogus "Cadillac is seriously injured, Karen has a friend at the secret medical facility where he is getting treatment several times a day" claim because I knew for an absolute fact it wasn't true.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 02, 2006, 01:50:35 PM

no need for a pissing contest, I enjoy DanTurks posts and ICIT laid some sweet info on us too, no need to make this what it should not be...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 02, 2006, 01:54:39 PM

no need for a pissing contest, I enjoy DanTurks posts and ICIT laid some sweet info on us too, no need to make this what it should not be...

Absolutely! I don't have all the inside info. That's why I said I just provide the facts, or the facts as they have been related to me by my contacts. Folks can choose to accept or reject them, it matters not to me. If I tell someone the sky is blue and they want to believe it's red, that's perfectly fine if it makes them happy. But it doesn't make the sky red.

And anyone who has real inside info should feel free to post it at will.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 02, 2006, 02:09:25 PM

Absolutely! I don't have all the inside info. That's why I said I just provide the facts, or the facts as they have been related to me by my contacts. Folks can choose to accept or reject them, it matters not to me. If I tell someone the sky is blue and they want to believe it's red, that's perfectly fine if it makes them happy. But it doesn't make the sky red.

And anyone who has real inside info should feel free to post it at will.

exactly... 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 02, 2006, 02:13:13 PM

ICIT busting out the info... great stuff

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 02, 2006, 02:14:31 PM

kinda how I roll ;D

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 02, 2006, 02:45:13 PM

boid, are you knockin boots with Karen? ;D

Nah.  Just with DanTurksGhost. ::)

vipmark

Starter
#43 : November 02, 2006, 03:04:41 PM

Thanx ICIT, I was never able to get anything solid on that story and it was buggin' me.  Allen/Gruden are very tight-lipped about injuries, players are forbidden to discuss injuries. That is not uncommon and  good policy, for the obvious reasons. And thanx to the Turk as well...he has'nt been wrong yet.

#44 : November 02, 2006, 03:58:34 PM

Hmmm Trueblood, Joseph, Mahan Buenning and Davis on the OL - not sure if that would be a great OL although with no "franchise" LT's as free agents or in the draft

Have you ever heard of Levi Brown or Joe Thomas. Maybe you should watch a Penn State or Wisconsin game, they are on TV every week
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The inside on the buenning situation « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools