Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HARDY NICKERSON « previous next »
Page: 1

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« : November 02, 2006, 02:20:55 PM »

I'M POSTING TO EAT A LARGE ORDER OF CROW,HE STUNK THE1ST 2 GAMES BUT HAS GOTTEN BETTER WITH EACH GAME SINCE,HES INCITEFUL,GIVES GOOD INPUT,HAS A NICE RADIO VOICE TO LISTEN TO AND COMPLIMENTS DECKERHOFF PERFECTLY.HES MUCH BETTER THEN BRANTLY AND I WAS ONE OF SCOTTS BIGGEST BACKERS.A TIP OF THE HAT TO HARDY FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 02, 2006, 02:21:37 PM »

lol glad you enjoy him pat.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 02, 2006, 02:24:54 PM »

I think with anyone in a new position takes time to improve. He was pretty bad at first but you can't hate on someone off jump. I manage a team of 18 sales people and when a new person joins the team I can't tell them they suck the first week. You have to give them time before you tell that they suck :)

I think HN's improving week to week. That's all you can ask.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« #3 : November 02, 2006, 02:30:23 PM »

ict,whos your source,you can email me now,unless its a big deal,I can understand.

Garv

Hall of Famer
« #4 : November 02, 2006, 02:30:53 PM »

Hardy, like I said he would, HAS gotten better game by game as he has gotten more comfortable with his job!
Hallelujah!
Nice to see you posting Pat.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

« #5 : November 02, 2006, 02:31:02 PM »

I'M POSTING TO EAT A LARGE ORDER OF CROW,HE STUNK THE1ST 2 GAMES BUT HAS GOTTEN BETTER WITH EACH GAME SINCE,HES INCITEFUL,GIVES GOOD INPUT,HAS A NICE RADIO VOICE TO LISTEN TO AND COMPLIMENTS DECKERHOFF PERFECTLY.HES MUCH BETTER THEN BRANTLY AND I WAS ONE OF SCOTTS BIGGEST BACKERS.A TIP OF THE HAT TO HARDY FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

You sound excited.  :)

I agree.  Hardy is fabulous.  With Deckerhoff...I have to admit I'm now a huge fan of the team they've put together.

« #6 : November 02, 2006, 02:31:40 PM »

Hallelujah!

Thanks.  Just a classic call...  :)
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HARDY NICKERSON « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools