Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just wanted to say « previous next »
Page: 1

Eli10

Second String

: November 02, 2006, 05:27:11 PM

This message board is outstanding. I have gone to the Texans message board to gauge what they are saying and everyone is asleep behind the wheel!!!!!!!!

Thanks for having a Giants fan folks...

#1 : November 02, 2006, 05:38:19 PM

My thanks to you, Eli10.  Now, get a JOB!  ;)

jk

You are welcome, sir.  We DO rock.

Eli10

Second String

#2 : November 02, 2006, 05:45:57 PM

My thanks to you, Eli10.  Now, get a JOB!  ;)

jk

You are welcome, sir. We DO rock.

In Public Relations  - everything stops at 5 PM :-)

thanks again.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 02, 2006, 05:57:59 PM

Thanks for being here.

Enjoyed your thoughts.

It was nice having a visiting poster from another team who didn't come here like a jack-ass.

Saw nothing to complain about your posts.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 02, 2006, 08:40:25 PM

Eli10,

May I say that I've read your posts and you're an excellent poster and a class act.  It's always very good to get the insight of a classy poster of an opposing team, so Thanks for your input and good luck the rest of the way.  Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing the G-men win it all in Tiki's final season as he's also a class act.

We get far too many nasty trolls from other teams, so a good one from time to time is refreshing.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#5 : November 02, 2006, 08:49:34 PM

say hi to the big apple my brother and daughter live there but are JEts FANS

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 02, 2006, 11:58:03 PM

Peace.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#7 : November 03, 2006, 12:02:22 AM

welcome aboard Eli.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 03, 2006, 12:31:49 AM

Even though you are charming, and flowing with flattery, I still don't appreciate the game last week.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Eli10

Second String

#9 : November 03, 2006, 09:48:15 AM

Even though you are charming, and flowing with flattery, I still don't appreciate the game last week.

I'm sorry about that :-)  But I like a lot of the players on TB. Hopefully you guys can turn it around quickly!

da49erfan

Starter

#10 : November 03, 2006, 10:24:07 AM

Thanks for being here.

Enjoyed your thoughts.

It was nice having a visiting poster from another team who didn't come here like a jack-ass.

Saw nothing to complain about your posts.

???.......what are you saying....... ;)

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 03, 2006, 10:34:04 AM

This message board is outstanding. I have gone to the Texans message board to gauge what they are saying and everyone is asleep behind the wheel!!!!!!!!

Thanks for having a Giants fan folks...

I guess you're alright...maybe...I'm with DW...I hate to freakin lose...just because you're nice and civilized, doesn't mean I like you or nuthin... ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

T

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 03, 2006, 11:53:27 AM

Welcome aboard you seem like a solid poster, Pewter Report is known to have the most knowledgable Buc fans around so you've come to the right place to talk to people who know their football.

Eli10

Second String

#13 : November 03, 2006, 12:11:11 PM

Eli10,

May I say that I've read your posts and you're an excellent poster and a class act. It's always very good to get the insight of a classy poster of an opposing team, so Thanks for your input and good luck the rest of the way. Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing the G-men win it all in Tiki's final season as he's also a class act.

We get far too many nasty trolls from other teams, so a good one from time to time is refreshing.

Thanks very much. Appreciate that. I have been to a few message boards where the fans just don't seem to know their football at all and it's sad. They make outlandish claims on this or that, but with this board, I've found the Bucs fans to be both knowledgeable and thoughtful regarding the Bucs.

Folks, give Gradkowski time, he's going to be very solid for a very long time!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just wanted to say « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools