Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Chad Johnson really have Ocho Cinco on the back of his jersey? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #30 : November 03, 2006, 10:39:47 AM »

The joke is on everyone else who has been listening to NFL Netowrk's comercial, the one that says, "where you at 85?" and didn't realize that's where Ocho Cinco came from, and why Chad did it.

Ding, ding..... we have a winner.

What about those of us who don't have the NFL Network???

BUKANEER

Rookie

« #31 : November 03, 2006, 11:38:56 AM »

everyone's missing the point ....he did it because he was playing Ron Mexico's team
Could someone explain the reasoning behind Vick being called Ron Mexico?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #32 : November 03, 2006, 11:39:35 AM »

He had like a velcro of it on his back over his nameplate. Carson Palmer came over and ripped it off, and look quite disgusted when he did it......
It was just a joke.  Palmer was supposed to rip it off before the game.  That was part of the joke. Kind of like Janet Jackson at the Superbowl.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #33 : November 03, 2006, 11:43:03 AM »

everyone's missing the point ....he did it because he was playing Ron Mexico's team
That was the alias he used when he went to the clinic with VD.  This story got out to the whole country, well except you.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #34 : November 03, 2006, 11:43:49 AM »

The joke is on everyone else who has been listening to NFL Network's commercial, the one that says, "where you at 85?" and didn't realize that's where Ocho Cinco came from, and why Chad did it.

That's your problem. DirecTv doesn't discriminate call them up and get it. It's better service than cable, and probably cheaper than what you're paying.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #35 : November 03, 2006, 11:45:54 AM »

That was the alias he used when he went to the clinic with VD.  This story got out to the whole country, well except you.
From Herpes to VD? What's next the black plague?

BUKANEER

Rookie

« #36 : November 03, 2006, 11:51:30 AM »

That was the alias he used when he went to the clinic with VD.  This story got out to the whole country, well except you.
Well, considering I'm not in the USA and never have been, I don't think it's that surprising. ;)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #37 : November 03, 2006, 12:08:22 PM »

The joke is on everyone else who has been listening to NFL Network's commercial, the one that says, "where you at 85?" and didn't realize that's where Ocho Cinco came from, and why Chad did it.

That's your problem. DirecTv doesn't discriminate call them up and get it. It's better service than cable, and probably cheaper than what you're paying.

Had Direct TV at my last crib but have too much tree cover now, I can't get it. Think before you post......

Eli10

Second String

« #38 : November 03, 2006, 12:17:55 PM »

Had Direct TV at my last crib but have too much tree cover now, I can't get it. Think before you post......

Keepon - I have the same problem and have digital cable. You can get the NFL Network there as well but I think it's an extra package that includes it. Not sure. I have Comcast but I'm not entirely positive other cable providers have it. Good luck!

« #39 : November 03, 2006, 12:54:22 PM »

I feel sorry for you. A good friend of mine that works for BrightHouse says to expect it added by Thanksgiving.... the night of their first live game. He says they are getting a lot of cancellations.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #40 : November 03, 2006, 12:56:48 PM »

I feel sorry for you. A good friend of mine that works for BrightHouse says to expect it added by Thanksgiving.... the night of their first live game. He says they are getting a lot of cancellations.

Don't tease me god damn it!!!!!!!! Dont' do it H-D-E !!!!!!!

« #41 : November 03, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »

Don't tease me god damn it!!!!!!!! Dont' do it H-D-E !!!!!!!

LOL.

Don't hold me to it but he told me that before the season started and again on tuesday.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #42 : November 03, 2006, 05:58:13 PM »

He had like a velcro of it on his back over his nameplate. Carson Palmer came over and ripped it off, and look quite disgusted when he did it......
It was just a joke.  Palmer was supposed to rip it off before the game.  That was part of the joke. Kind of like Janet Jackson at the Superbowl.

Are you certain of this?  I hadn't heard anything about Carson being "in on it."  I thought Carson was ripping it off and saying "hey ass clown, quit spending time coming up with these stupid sideshows, and spend more time maybe in the film room."  I mean, the guy has TWO TD's this year...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #43 : November 04, 2006, 12:50:12 AM »

The No Fun League should be more worried about drug testing (HgH), DUIs, domestic violence, etc. than whose socks are too high or too low or what a player has on before the game. He is kinda funny. Not a big deal.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #44 : November 04, 2006, 02:21:00 AM »

Lame excuse...cut a branch.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Chad Johnson really have Ocho Cinco on the back of his jersey? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools