Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone Attending The Michael Clayton Signing At Home Depot? « previous next »
Page: 1

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

: November 03, 2006, 02:06:30 PM

If one of you is going there, make sure you tell him to step it up. I'm not sure what his deal is but you guys are right it just seems like he doesn't want to play football anymore.

T

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 03, 2006, 08:05:34 AM

It's in Brandon (a suburb of Tampa for you out of towners) on Saturday November 4th from 1-3pm. The address is 1524 E Brandon Blvd. Brandon,Fl 33511. Mapquest it for directions. I'll be there if I don't go to the USF game.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 03, 2006, 10:59:35 AM

Be sure he doesn't drop the pen.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 03, 2006, 11:02:45 AM

Ill go get his autograph when he finds his passion for the game again.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#4 : November 03, 2006, 11:03:58 AM

LOL!!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 03, 2006, 11:20:53 AM

I saw the title of this post and was all psyched to post the exact same thing!  You beat me to it.  Well done!

T

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 03, 2006, 11:47:05 AM

Well hopefully Clayton will be a little more friendly than Derrick Brooks was last night.

PirateBooty

Starter

#7 : November 03, 2006, 12:52:32 PM

Well hopefully Clayton will be a little more friendly than Derrick Brooks was last night.
What happened with Brooks last night?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 03, 2006, 01:01:04 PM

T is an autograph slut!!!!! :)

wtmcgee

Starter

#9 : November 03, 2006, 02:54:28 PM

beat me to it.

mnbuc

Starter
#10 : November 03, 2006, 09:01:59 PM

Hey at least you guys get an opportunity to go to these things.  I'm stuck up here in MN and would love to go but obviously can't.  Listen for all the wise cracks we fans can come up with at least the Bucs players are out there for you guys to meet.  And you should offer them encouregment if you go, do you really think they are happy with the standings I don't think so.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 03, 2006, 10:09:06 PM

Hey at least you guys get an opportunity to go to these things. I'm stuck up here in MN and would love to go but obviously can't. Listen for all the wise cracks we fans can come up with at least the Bucs players are out there for you guys to meet. And you should offer them encouregment if you go, do you really think they are happy with the standings I don't think so.
When I met Dewayne White I gave him so much praise and told him I just wanted to shake the hand of the newest up and coming stud of the TB defense.  He was a great guy.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#12 : November 03, 2006, 10:18:52 PM

Hey at least you guys get an opportunity to go to these things. I'm stuck up here in MN and would love to go but obviously can't. Listen for all the wise cracks we fans can come up with at least the Bucs players are out there for you guys to meet. And you should offer them encouregment if you go, do you really think they are happy with the standings I don't think so.
When I met Dewayne White I gave him so much praise and told him I just wanted to shake the hand of the newest up and coming stud of the TB defense. He was a great guy.
I did practically the same with Alex Smith, and I thought my hands were kinda big....man he's got some huge ones.

T

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 04, 2006, 10:16:03 AM

T is an autograph slut!!!!! :)

I don't get autograpghs I just get pictures of the players.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone Attending The Michael Clayton Signing At Home Depot? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools