Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is USF setting the tone for the weekend? « previous next »
Page: 1

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

: November 04, 2006, 02:02:50 PM

I know this probably belongs in the college section, but it also applies to the Buc's somewhat.

I do not want to jinx them, but they're up on a favored Pitt team 14-3 at halftime at Ray Jay! 8)

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 04, 2006, 02:15:10 PM

It's now 14-6.  USF has 4 frickin turnovers and they're still winning, they should be up about 28-3 right now.

creekchub00

Starter

#2 : November 04, 2006, 02:44:28 PM

20-6 Grothe is hurt though, with an ankle injury!

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 04, 2006, 02:51:24 PM

Yes, they're taping his ankle and say he's coming back in, which is good news, it must just be a mild sprain.  I really like that kid Grothe as USF finally found them the real deal for years to come!

His HC at Lake Gibson in Lakeland said he's the best player he's ever coached and Lake Gibson has had some very good players over the years.

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 04, 2006, 02:55:29 PM

Correction, they just took Grothe to the locker room for x-rays and he's done for the day!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 04, 2006, 03:08:40 PM

GO JAYHAWKS

T

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 04, 2006, 04:56:23 PM

I bet USF could beat FSU & Miami. Hope the win is contagious for the Bucs.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 04, 2006, 08:06:23 PM

didn't see any talk on the college board, so I'm doing it here ... WHAT A GAME!  I went to the game today [my first since their first season].  What a difference a decade makes LOL.  I really enjoyed it ... but my question is Grothe.  Any news on how bad his injury was?  Didn't hear anything on it at the game and I haven't found anything on it online.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is USF setting the tone for the weekend? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools