Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just met Anthony Becht « previous next »
Page: 1

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

: November 04, 2006, 07:53:12 PM

Really good guy, met him at the intl plaza. With a bunch of supposed bucs fans around, only yours truely recognized him.  I asked how he likes bruce to which he said he thinks hes got a good future.  Asked him about the 4th and 1 play last week and he said hes not even a real option on that play, more of a decoy.  I said well maybe we need to change that and he laughed.  Says he likes TB and Jon alot and I told him I speak for all fans that we appreciate him signing with us for less than he couldve got elsewhere.

No biggy, just thought I would share how nice of a guy he is.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 04, 2006, 08:20:03 PM

next time, tell him his wife's sister's best friend is a b!tch [my x].
WILL DO! LOL

oh yeah - and thank you for sending my boy all that JETS crap when he got drafted by them.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 04, 2006, 08:18:28 PM

WILL DO! LOL

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 04, 2006, 08:15:57 PM

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 04, 2006, 07:59:14 PM

Good deal.  I always like to hear about the guys that are cool.

replica

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 04, 2006, 09:38:25 PM

WILL DO! LOL

LMFAO!!!!

oh yeah - and thank you for sending my boy all that JETS crap when he got drafted by them.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just met Anthony Becht « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools