Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 1st official "Trade for Randy Moss" thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2006, 02:42:35 PM

I for one am all for getting Randy Moss. He's a better teammate the TO and hes a better player than TO. Ive never seen TO change a game like Moss has. I'd take him in a heartbeat

I HATE T.O. but you have never seen him change a game?

ummmmmmmmm

ok

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 04, 2006, 02:53:54 PM

Not like Randy Moss. His first season he destroyed the Packers on Monday night. And did a pretty good job against the Bucs too. His last game for Minny in the playoffs he put on a good show also. He may not be the best character guy in the league but hes nowhere near TO. Theres no doubt in my mind at least which one Id rather have on the Bucs.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 04, 2006, 04:18:48 PM

He is playing shearly because Simms was hurt. Get over Gradkowski! I support him too but damn, he is not the future. I'm telling you what you see right now is what you will get from Grads. He has a very low ceiling...

FYI - some around One Buc thought Grads did enough to be considered for the starting job on opening day.  Most QB hold a clip board and learn the system for a year or two, just like Simms did.  I wonder what you would have thought of Simms if he had started in his rookie year.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : November 04, 2006, 08:29:29 PM

IF Jon Gruden couldn't get along with Keyshawn how in the hell would he get along with a malcontent like Randy moss?

T

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 04, 2006, 04:58:24 PM

Give me Moss we need a WR who can actually catch the ball. Galloway isn't a #1 and neither is Clayton, we need a true #1 WR to become a competitive team again.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 04, 2006, 05:00:31 PM

Give me Moss we need a WR who can actually catch the ball. Galloway isn't a #1 and neither is Clayton, we need a true #1 WR to become a competitive team again.
yeah brilliant, our problems are in the recieving corps... unreal..

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 04, 2006, 05:19:11 PM

yeah brilliant, our problems are in the recieving corps... unreal..

By no means do I advocate trading for Randy Moss, but we have a very big problem in the WR corps.  Our only quality playmaker is 34 years old!  Is it the only problem?  No.  You can't point at any one position and say "that is our problem."  Our "problem" is that we have a whole lot of problems.

TDTB

Second String

#22 : November 04, 2006, 05:23:19 PM

This could possibly happen, with 2 2nd rounders we have a bit of manuverabillity. I wouldn't give up our first for him, and our 2nd rounder is kinda high too in all likelyhood.

Basically I could live with it either way, whether we try to build up with the draft or make the trade.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 04, 2006, 05:24:22 PM

Galloway is our only playmaker?  

The thing that makes this city and its fans have the rep they have of stupidity is that you guys are so damn impatient.

You cry a few years ago "Gruden only wants vets"

"HE WOULD NEVER PLAY A ROOKIE!"

Well now lets see, we have one of the youngest offenses in the league.  Clayton, Warren, Smith, Stovall.  You people dont give our young guns any chance before you are ready to announce any given position group as no good.  Its like you guys wanted youth, but now yall have no patience to let youth be youth.  Unreal.  Yeah, lets go get Randy Moss for 10mil a year.  Maybe while we sign him, we'llpick up Brett Favre, Corey Dillon, and John Runyan.  Because god knows some of you people will want to run Bruce, Caddy and TBlood out of town before they have a chance to develop.

Get a clue. We are young.  We are raw.  We are learning.  We dont need a jerk like Moss taking up 1/10th of our cap.  

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

T

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 04, 2006, 05:25:03 PM

If you don't think WR is a HUGE need for this team then your delusional. Gway is 34 and can't play for too much longer, and Clayton can't get any seperation from defenders. Oh, and both can't hold onto the ball. Either draft a playmaker like Calvin Johnson or get a big receiver who can stretch the field.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 04, 2006, 05:27:07 PM

If you don't think WR is a HUGE need for this team then your delusional. Gway is 34 and can't play for too much longer, and Clayton can't get any seperation from defenders. Oh, and both can't hold onto the ball. Either draft a playmaker like Calvin Johnson or get a big receiver who can stretch the field.
LMAO.  Typical bucs fan right here.  Clayton has played less than 40 games but god he cant do anything.  I mean that guy stovall, lets just cut him.  He wasnt really any good in college anyway.  Funny T, galloway held onto the ball 11 times last year, all in the endzone.  Alex Smith, nahhh hes no good either.  Lets just burn another first day pick on a WR.   And joey has slown down soooo much he still runs a sub 4.3 40.  Throw the guy to the scrap heap! WOOOHOO!!!!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 04, 2006, 05:38:59 PM

Galloway is our only playmaker? 

The thing that makes this city and its fans have the rep they have of stupidity is that you guys are so damn impatient.

You cry a few years ago "Gruden only wants vets"

"HE WOULD NEVER PLAY A ROOKIE!"

Well now lets see, we have one of the youngest offenses in the league.  Clayton, Warren, Smith, Stovall.  You people dont give our young guns any chance before you are ready to announce any given position group as no good.  Its like you guys wanted youth, but now yall have no patience to let youth be youth.  Unreal.  Yeah, lets go get Randy Moss for 10mil a year.  Maybe while we sign him, we'llpick up Brett Favre, Corey Dillon, and John Runyan.  Because god knows some of you people will want to run Bruce, Caddy and TBlood out of town before they have a chance to develop.

Get a clue. We are young.  We are raw.  We are learning.  We dont need a jerk like Moss taking up 1/10th of our cap. 

And you are naive for wanting to put the future of our WR corps into the stone hands of Michael Clayton.  Warren is a 7th round receiver with with all of what, 1 career catch?  Smith, by the way, is not a WR, but nice try. 

You're still throwing out useless insults, but at least you added something this time.  You are learning!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 04, 2006, 05:41:40 PM

LMAO.  Typical bucs fan right here.  Clayton has played less than 40 games but god he cant do anything.  I mean that guy stovall, lets just cut him.  He wasnt really any good in college anyway.  Funny T, galloway held onto the ball 11 times last year, all in the endzone.  Alex Smith, nahhh hes no good either.  Lets just burn another first day pick on a WR.  And joey has slown down soooo much he still runs a sub 4.3 40. Throw the guy to the scrap heap! WOOOHOO!!!!

Every WR in the NFL was good in college.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 04, 2006, 05:43:11 PM

I just really find it funny, some of you guys.

Smith indeed is not a WR, but he can be just as big a part of our passing game as any WR we could pick up.  Stone hands Clayton, I love it.  His hands were very boulder-esque against the Bengals...oh...wai..t...

#29 : November 04, 2006, 05:44:33 PM

no thanks, and no thanks
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 1st official "Trade for Randy Moss" thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools