Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This defense is OVAH « previous next »
Page: 1 2

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: November 05, 2006, 03:55:41 PM

What a pathetic performance.

Rice should be cut.  He was worked over by a 7th round rookie.

Our safeties suck.  We sure miss BK but the guy is too injury prone to rely on going forward.

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 05, 2006, 03:57:26 PM

Well without calling for heads, I'd have to say that was an awful performance.  No passion or intensity up front.  We miss you Rod!

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2006, 03:57:42 PM

Hey easy, we gains 217 yards today and we had 6 straight 3 and outs (leading the league in 3 and outs). We are growing as offense, it puts pressure on our defense! Of course I'm kidding, we are mess in deed.

Baghead #2

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 05, 2006, 03:59:26 PM

I've never seen a Kiffin coached defense get lit up so bad for big pass plays.  All I can say is without BK our secondary is garbage (after Ronde).   No decent cover men back there.

And the front four gave Brees all day.

The same thing happened in the Super Dome (Brees literally was not touched all game) but the difference was BK.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 05, 2006, 04:01:03 PM

We gotta draft heavy on the Defense, and we need to bring in 3/4 Defensive FA's. One of the Offense, I think we need a Center and a speed receiver to replace Galloway at some point.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 05, 2006, 04:01:14 PM

rice is hurt, i think.  shoulder and an abdomen.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 05, 2006, 04:24:53 PM

Who is the NO OL coach?  They looked much better with their 7th and 4th round rooks than we did with our 1st and 2nd.  I can guarantee you that if the players were reversed, those two would look horrible on our line, while our guys would look great on theirs.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 05, 2006, 04:25:28 PM

I think the 4 #1's and 3 #2's lost are finally really coming home to roost.

McKay's awful decisions (2 #1's for Keyshawn?  Is there anyone in the league today who would command that? - Trading a 2nd rounder to move up to pick up Kenyatta) and the ransom paid for Gruden were too much.

There's just no depth on defense.  We need to draft just about all defense next year.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 05, 2006, 04:18:40 PM

We need a complete overhaul on defense, complete. We have Barber and as far as anyone else, brooks, maybe and Allen because he is young. Hovan is adequate, so is Wyms but my god we need some playmakers.

Baghead #2

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 05, 2006, 04:21:04 PM

If Rice can't beat a 7th round rookie one time for a sack then he shouldn't be playing.  I'd rather see someone else at full strength play.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 05, 2006, 04:22:17 PM

If Rice can't beat a 7th round rookie one time for a sack then he shouldn't be playing.  I'd rather see someone else at full strength play.

I agree.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 05, 2006, 04:22:57 PM

I feel ill.

If anyone can find a bright spot, please keep it to themselves.  It will only serve to make me puke even harder.

What a load of crap.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 05, 2006, 04:24:22 PM

Could be nothing, but at the end of the game they showed Kiffen and Brooks talking. Kiffen tossed his hands in the air and shook his head as if say he didn't know what else to do. Then Brooks just kind of stood there and stared at the ground. ALOT can be read into that I know, but not very many of them are good.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 05, 2006, 04:26:20 PM

I know what can be done:  Start Winborn in Brooks stead, start Ruud, and let Brooks play SLB.

Bench Spires, and put in White.  It is bound to happen next year anyway, get White his reps.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 05, 2006, 04:27:52 PM

I know what can be done:  Start Winborn in Brooks stead, start Ruud, and let Brooks play SLB.

Bench Spires, and put in White.  It is bound to happen next year anyway, get White his reps.

Could they possibly be keeing White on the bench to keep his FA value lower?  Who knows.  They should just go ahead and sign him to the extension now.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This defense is OVAH « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools