Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 05, 2006, 06:46:50 PM

I remember Brian billacks interview at the bucs SB..

he said "When you mortage the future to win a SB like the bucs did and the ravens did.. its good for the short term, but long term its not"

We won our championship.. im willing to sit through a few losing seasons to rebuild so we can have a chance winning another in the future.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 05, 2006, 07:18:32 PM

We won our championship.. im willing to sit through a few losing seasons to rebuild so we can have a chance winning another in the future.

absolutely 100% agree...

I hate sitting through these crap fests, but usually in afew hours I am able tot ell myslf that we got the lombardi, it was worth it!

STERN11354

Starter

#17 : November 05, 2006, 07:29:57 PM

I got a new idea for us to use the cannons.  We should fire the cannons everytime our offense crosses the 50 yard line or we get a first down.  Otherwise, those cannons are going to remain quiet and disappear.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#18 : November 05, 2006, 09:14:09 PM

You are not a Bucs fan. I have given you time and a lot of open mindedness through your other posts, but at this point you are no Bucs fan. You are a troll who is here to get a rise out of people and you sadly have been failing as of late. It is pretty clear that a person who is happy about losing, which you seem to be, is not a fan of a team but rather a troll on a message board.

You should be banned already. Anybody can share their opinion on here but you are inciteful and nothing else.

nickerson56

Starter
#19 : November 05, 2006, 09:28:05 PM

Eh...its still better than late 80s or early 90s.  Thats the time I started following football.  I mean, if you are a real Bucs fan, you can remember the bad years and realize that 1 year of 2-6 football isnt that bad.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 05, 2006, 09:47:28 PM

To quote an old saying from the late 80's that most Tampa residents used to say before they all jumped on the bandwagon and claimed to be "lifelong" Buc fans....

"Bucs suck, Testaverde Sucks".   

That was followed by the ever popular "Bucs suck, Dilfer Sucks".       

I never really thought Testaverde or Dilfer sucked.   

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 05, 2006, 09:57:45 PM

I think it's hilarious for a "fan", I use that term very lightly, to make assumptions about the game without watching it.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#22 : November 05, 2006, 10:00:35 PM

You are not a Bucs fan. I have given you time and a lot of open mindedness through your other posts, but at this point you are no Bucs fan. You are a troll who is here to get a rise out of people and you sadly have been failing as of late. It is pretty clear that a person who is happy about losing, which you seem to be, is not a fan of a team but rather a troll on a message board.

You should be banned already. Anybody can share their opinion on here but you are inciteful and nothing else.

This guy is a troll with the same name on damn near every Buc board out there and his posts are identical. Most boards have just banned him from spamming the boards with multiple threads that area basically all the same- Gruden bashing.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#23 : November 05, 2006, 10:03:03 PM

Yeah man, this is bannable. This is inciteful. He didn't watch the game, he isn't sharing his frustration like a fan, like the rest of us fans. He is on here to start **CENSORED** and if that is the case then he needs to be banned.

I'm sorry but this is getting out of hand with him on here. Your opinion is always welcome as long as you aren't trolling and I think this thread pushed him over the edge.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : November 05, 2006, 10:14:18 PM

OpTiOnMaStA---I blame you--your sig still says October. I'm going to watch my superbowl dvd.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#25 : November 05, 2006, 10:45:14 PM

LOL, time for a Thanksgiving theme I suppose. Throwback orange possibly? We aren't wearing it, but I can make it.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 05, 2006, 11:04:35 PM

Option, for the last time, they did not broadcast the game in my area!!!!!!  Call me what you want, but it does not matter my friend.  The truth is the Bucs have played poorly and the coach does in fact get credit for the losing if he gets credit for the winning.  I was at church until a little after 1pm and then I covered the game on the internet. 

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 06, 2006, 12:43:14 AM

Seriously fellas, it's not like he is incorrect. The Bucs look horrible. In fact, I don't think I 've ever seen a worse offense.

People saying critical things is just life. Because someone says things that might upset you, it should not be censored. Geepers.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Pious12

Practice Squad

#28 : November 06, 2006, 01:06:29 AM

HOW MANY TEAMS WIN WITH A ROOKIE QB???

Fire the head coach?!?!?!?  Who should we hire next year...some college coach??? Jim Fassell??  Dennis Green???

This is what happens when you don't have draft picks for 3 years...you win a Super Bowl, you lose your coordinators.  We just won a friggin division championship for god sakes.  The potential is there to do things but you CANT WIN IN THE NFL WITH A TRUE ROOKIE QB!!!  Jesus guys..we just don't have the talent and experience yet to be a consistent football team.  Should the coach take some heat...absolutely...fire Gruden...Hell no!  It's so tough to run an offense when our QB's suck.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#29 : November 06, 2006, 01:12:39 AM

Pious-

Hey many welcome to this board! I see you only have 59 posts to date. Not sure if you've been a lurker before deciding to post. So let me point something out to you. Your reply is great and all, but it won't have any effect here, you see you're going to learn very fast that most of the posters here are fairweather fans and at this moment want Gruden fired. That is until the team starts winning again then they will call him a Genius, kinda like last season.  So, don't bother trying to make any sense cause you're just going to waist your time.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools