Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#30 : November 06, 2006, 01:17:35 AM

Seriously fellas, it's not like he is incorrect. The Bucs look horrible. In fact, I don't think I 've ever seen a worse offense.

People saying critical things is just life. Because someone says things that might upset you, it should not be censored. Geepers.

We all know the Bucs sucked today. That isn't anything new, they have been sucking for weeks. The difference is if you read his thread he's happy about it. He is here to start fights and incite people, not to be a fan of the team and post on a message board. There is a difference. I'll take any fan who hates Gruden. I may think their viewpoint is stupid. I may agree with them totally, too.

The bottom line is this; he didn't watch the game but yet he is here to complain. He hasn't said a positive thing on this message board, he posts the same crap over and over again, and the purpose to me is clear now - to incite people. He wants to get a rise out of everybody. Well that's what this place is being reduced to lately. It's pure garbage, and he is nothing more than a troll. He probably isn't even a fan of the Bucs and how you can't see that I don't understand. But go ahead and stick up for him all you want...he is a troll and trolls need to get shown the door.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#31 : November 06, 2006, 01:46:42 AM

Seriously fellas, it's not like he is incorrect. The Bucs look horrible. In fact, I don't think I 've ever seen a worse offense.

People saying critical things is just life. Because someone says things that might upset you, it should not be censored. Geepers.

We all know the Bucs sucked today. That isn't anything new, they have been sucking for weeks. The difference is if you read his thread he's happy about it. He is here to start fights and incite people, not to be a fan of the team and post on a message board. There is a difference. I'll take any fan who hates Gruden. I may think their viewpoint is stupid. I may agree with them totally, too.

The bottom line is this; he didn't watch the game but yet he is here to complain. He hasn't said a positive thing on this message board, he posts the same crap over and over again, and the purpose to me is clear now - to incite people. He wants to get a rise out of everybody. Well that's what this place is being reduced to lately. It's pure garbage, and he is nothing more than a troll. He probably isn't even a fan of the Bucs and how you can't see that I don't understand. But go ahead and stick up for him all you want...he is a troll and trolls need to get shown the door.

Option- I agree with you. Sad but true. He isn't the only one who shares that behavior though, there are countless who behave like children. It's exhausting.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 06, 2006, 08:19:01 AM

Last year was all smoke and mirrors.  We had the league's #1 ranked defense to thank for last years division championship and some pretty nice calls that went our way in the Lions and Redskins games.  I don't think the #23 ranked offense was making all that much noise last season.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 06, 2006, 11:19:43 AM

Troll or not, I don't understand those of you who can't take any criticism of the team. If the guy has a point, he has a point.

Instead of attacking character, why not suggest reasons that the Bucs will improve/don't suck.

Otherwise, you just don't like the way it was said.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#34 : November 06, 2006, 12:21:59 PM

we made the playoffs in 83' and from the late 90's we were contenders

Bill Wheeler

Rookie

#35 : November 06, 2006, 01:35:22 PM

I guess you don't get UGA games either.

Bill Wheeler

Rookie

#36 : November 06, 2006, 01:36:48 PM

I guess you don;t get UGA games either.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#37 : November 06, 2006, 02:51:21 PM

I can take criticism of the team but I can't take trolls. I'll humor any fan of the team in a debate. He isn't worth it.

wtmcgee

Starter

#38 : November 07, 2006, 12:03:50 PM

And by the way, it wasn't being played on T.V. today or I would have watched it.  Again, they stop broadcasting games of teams that don't win unless their Dallas.

The Guru couldn't go to a local restaurant or bar to watch the game, or get DirecTV?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 07, 2006, 09:59:39 PM

Dish network.  As a pastor, I tend to not frequent local bars.  Even if I did, they would be showing Falcons games.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 07, 2006, 10:43:24 PM

And by the way, it wasn't being played on T.V. today or I would have watched it. Again, they stop broadcasting games of teams that don't win unless their Dallas.

Ever heard of Direct TV?
And you suck!
Get away from my team!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 07, 2006, 11:09:32 PM

Doobie, if you do not like my posts, then either don't read them or ignore them.  But to call someone bad names just isn't right my friend.  And unless your last name is Glazer, the Bucs do not belong to you.  Light out camper, it's past your bedtime ;)

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 07, 2006, 11:13:28 PM

Doobie, if you do not like my posts, then either don't read them or ignore them. But to call someone bad names just isn't right my friend. And unless your last name is Glazer, the Bucs do not belong to you. Light out camper, it's past your bedtime ;)
My bucs are very pesonal to me.
I have fed them on many occasions.
Bed time..Heck I am probably older than you!
When you say they suck you are saying I suck!
Go away rookie!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 07, 2006, 11:17:00 PM

We are actually the same age Doobie, I'm just acting mine.  If a sports team becomes so personal that it requires medication for you to converse with someone, then again, it's probably past your bedtime.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 08, 2006, 01:07:59 AM

How can ANYONE defend the Bucs performance and/or record?! Should we be enthused to lose? Forget that.

The Bucs need some serious changes.

that's not the point here. This clown starts a thread about how the Bucs suck then says, "but I didn't watch the game."

We know the Buc suck right now but it takes a real fan to sit through that torture for 4 hours. I kind of like the pain. :)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools