Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

: November 05, 2006, 05:24:46 PM

dang.. you sure are a guru.. you just figured that all out by yourself?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 05, 2006, 04:53:21 PM

I hope everyone has removed there "shades," because things don't look even remotely bright around here.
I didn't get to watch the game today; they don't broadcast games of losers in our area. 
Highlights of the game weren't as bad as watching the entire game; it would have just ruined my day.
Gruden will not be the coach of the Bucs next season; count on it.
We have finally arrived to a time were the defense cannot bail us out, or even hold a game anymore; it was coming.
Players are laying down on this team.  Gruden should and will be held accountable for this.  Motivate or evacuate.
Gruden sucs, but I do hope ICIT get's his autograph before flying back home; nightstalker :D ;D

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : November 05, 2006, 04:56:47 PM

Your a **CENSORED** and have been since you showed up here.  Go **CENSORED** yourself.  You don't even watch the games....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 05, 2006, 04:58:32 PM

I watched the games, and the Bucs suck.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 05, 2006, 04:59:19 PM

Thank you Ft. Myers!  If I was some other poster(ICIT), I would now threaten to report you to the Administrator, but you are entitled to your opinion.  Keep up the good posting my friend!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 05, 2006, 05:00:15 PM

The Glazers made this mess when they traded for Gruden and let McKay rape and pillage with the KJ trade.

I believe Gruden will get one more season and then he will be terminated if they don't improve greatly next year.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 05, 2006, 05:00:58 PM

And by the way, it wasn't being played on T.V. today or I would have watched it.  Again, they stop broadcasting games of teams that don't win unless their Dallas.

T

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 05, 2006, 05:02:02 PM

I've watched every painful moment this season and the Bucs are worthless in almost every facet of the game. The only things they don't screw up at is putting on their uniforms and collecting their paychecks. Bucs will be fortunate to win 4 games. Instead of the West Coast Offense we should call it the 3 & out offense.

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#8 : November 05, 2006, 05:03:09 PM

I watched the games, and the Bucs suck.

I agree but at least your opinion is based on what you saw......

#9 : November 05, 2006, 05:03:40 PM

i watch every single game. in fact today i went to the game in person. my first ever bucs game live! but yet they suck. their isn't anyway around it. they suck. i swear i thought i was at a highschool football game today though. just pathetic! they **CENSORED**ing suck balls!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 05, 2006, 05:04:54 PM

If Gruden gets another season then I also think that we should continue the war in Iraq.  We all know that we are on the verge of changing the Iraq people to our democratic ways?  The bottom line is this; we keep Gruden, we keep losing.
Gruden even acts like he would like to be fired during his interviews because he now knows the defense won't bail him out and HIS offense is just plain aweful.

#11 : November 05, 2006, 05:07:23 PM

trust me after seeing the game live today, we don't play better than a highschool football team.
that tells me coaching and personell. and guys #7 is horrible!!!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 05, 2006, 05:40:45 PM

It's ok we'll trade for more washed up raiders, never fear

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 05, 2006, 06:40:42 PM

The Glazers made this mess when they traded for Gruden and let McKay rape and pillage with the KJ trade.

I believe Gruden will get one more season and then he will be terminated if they don't improve greatly next year.

yet without Gruden, we would have NO Lombardi...

great logic...

My point was the Glazers sacrificed some lean years to get Gruden.  Do I question that?  Heck no, I'd take the hardware too.

After next year he will have had five post-SB seasons and a couple years of full drafts.  If they are much improved next year, with what will likely be a last place schedule, then he of course will be retained.

Today's loss, where the whole team more or less doesn't show up, is one which can help end a coaches tenure rather quickly if not changed.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 05, 2006, 06:35:16 PM

yet without Gruden, we would have NO Lombardi...

great logic...

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools