Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: #7 is not our guy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

: November 05, 2006, 05:25:12 PM

#7 is our guy

#1 : November 05, 2006, 05:14:35 PM

i mean come on  you guys actually think this is our franchise QB? lol.. this guy is horrible. o-line or not the guy just makes bad decisions and is to small.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 05, 2006, 05:17:11 PM

He didn't look to hot out there, despite Galloway.

Take away Galloway, and he might have had a 2 rating.

BucsAddict

Starter

#3 : November 05, 2006, 05:18:46 PM

he gets a chance to compete next season but they have to bring a FA if it all possible to fill the void. No matter what some of you say, Gruden does NOT have the luxury of yet another losing season if he hopes to retain his job.

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 05, 2006, 05:19:11 PM

LMAO....and what did Simms ever do without Galloway?  

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#5 : November 05, 2006, 05:20:30 PM

I know you have a hard on for Grads, but I think it is about time to admit he is not the future....not saying SImms is either, but maybe we REALLY need to look at getting a highly talented QB in here...

BucsAddict

Starter

#6 : November 05, 2006, 05:20:44 PM

well since clayton was hurt last season and edell was inconsistent who else did he have?

#7 : November 05, 2006, 05:21:07 PM

at best he is a 3rd string qb

BucsAddict

Starter

#8 : November 05, 2006, 05:21:35 PM

I know you have a hard on for Grads, but I think it is about time to admit he is not the future....not saying SImms is either, but maybe we REALLY need to look at getting a highly talented QB in here...

LoL i wonder if MJS has his wife put on Grads jersey before they get it on..

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : November 05, 2006, 05:22:04 PM

Gradkowski does look lost out there but so did Peyton Manning his first year starting when he finished 3-13.  I give him a pass this year as he learns life in the NFL.  My issue is that he seems afraid to try to make plays downfield.  The checkdowns are killing the offense

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 05, 2006, 05:27:44 PM

Too early to pull the rug on Grads.  But hey, if we keep Gruden you can count on us drafting another QB that fits perfectly in his 'system' and the new QB will be our next sure fire thing.  Please someone create a www.firegruden.com

#11 : November 05, 2006, 05:28:40 PM

Gruden is the only reason why even have won 2 games with this offense and an aging defense

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#12 : November 05, 2006, 05:30:50 PM

Grads is a great QB with flashes of brilliance, but is inconsistant. When hes hot, hes hot (ala 2nd qtr). When hes off, hes off (ala qtrs 1,3,4). With time will come comfort and consistancy. Its much easier to correct jitters and poor dumps/checkdowns than trying to fix booku tips and ints. Grads has what it takes. This season may be down the tubes, but its just the learning experience he needs. Win or lose, we need to keep grads in there to learn. His best days are yet to come.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 05, 2006, 05:32:39 PM

"Gruden is the only reason why even have won 2 games with this offense and an aging defense"

That's right, he planned for Rhonde to take to int. to the house and had complete confidence bryant would boot a 62 yarder?  Give me a break!

#14 : November 05, 2006, 05:33:21 PM

"Gruden is the only reason why even have won 2 games with this offense and an aging defense"

That's right, he planned for Rhonde to take to int. to the house and had complete confidence bryant would boot a 62 yarder? Give me a break!
it's Ronde by the way
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: #7 is not our guy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools