Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: work out advice « previous next »
Page: 1

tim111762

Second String
: August 20, 2007, 08:25:38 PM

questioin for any of you work out gurus or anyone familiar with supplements. i just started taking no-xplode today and i was wondering if anyone on here was familiar with it or has used it before. is there anything i need to know to optimize the results or anything i need to be careful of when using this? has anyone had any success using this product ?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 20, 2007, 09:02:41 PM

Drink lots of beer. Doesn't make you look good but it's a hell of a lot less strenious and makes you feel reeeeeeeally good!! For a while at leaset :)

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 20, 2007, 10:37:16 PM

Raw eggs and pullups in the basement.

T

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 20, 2007, 11:23:51 PM

Masterbation is self improvement

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 20, 2007, 11:25:15 PM

questioin for any of you work out gurus or anyone familiar with supplements. i just started taking no-xplode today and i was wondering if anyone on here was familiar with it or has used it before. is there anything i need to know to optimize the results or anything i need to be careful of when using this? has anyone had any success using this product ?

It gets you very amped up.  Sometimes uncomfortably.  I quit using it cuz I just felt like my nerves were shot while I was on it.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : August 21, 2007, 02:58:29 PM

Why would anyone take a supplement then ask questions about?......you got things backwards.

Hope you don't kill your kidneys.

tim111762

Second String
#6 : August 21, 2007, 03:53:14 PM

ive already done my reasearch on it. i was looking for feedback from people with first hand experience with the product. i appreciate ur concern tho.  ;)

one_of_a_kind24

Rookie

#7 : August 21, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html  Go there.  They have a huge forum with thousands of members that can/will help answer any of your questions.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 21, 2007, 04:21:36 PM

Why would anyone take a supplement then ask questions about?......you got things backwards.

u know all that muscle is worth nothing....shoot that guy in the head with a little pissant .22 and the guy is dead.....

superbuc

Practice Squad
#9 : August 21, 2007, 11:00:06 PM

u know all that muscle is worth nothing....shoot that guy in the head with a little pissant .22 and the guy is dead.....

Sgt, you DO know that's been photoshopped, right?

buckit

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 22, 2007, 02:11:53 PM

Timing is everyting with supplements.  Here are the 3 most optimal times to take em:

1) Before Workout (30-45 mins)

2) Immediatley after workout

3) First thing in the morning. 

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

spartan

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 22, 2007, 08:37:34 PM

Sgt, you DO know that's been photoshopped, right?

I sure as hell hope so!!

T

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 22, 2007, 10:17:31 PM

How does this guy brush his teeth? Think about it...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: work out advice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools