Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Carolina Beatdown? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: November 07, 2006, 10:15:55 PM

Here we go!  A Monday night football game.  Gruden should have this team fired up to take on a divisional rival.  We are underdogs and no one is giving us a chance to win, except maybe the Panthers.  A week ten game that usually always produces upsets across the league. 
The next five games will determine whether Gruden keeps his job IMO.  If this team comes out and performs the way it has the last two weeks, I believe that we will see a new captain next season; again IMO. 
I really don't expect us to win any of the next six games, but I most certainly expect us to be at the very least competitive.  How bad would it be to go 0-6 in our division :'( 
It is almost unimaginable to think that any of us could have seen this coming, but it has.  If anybody thinks that Gruden is actually trying to lose games, they are nuts.  But there has got to be a 'come to Jesus' meeting with many of the players on this team to right the ship!  At this point, I say we pull out all of the tricks.  Fake punts, triple reverses, on side kicks, whatever it takes to get the team motivated, and more importantly, more wins.  GO BUCS!!

BP1

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 07, 2006, 10:49:34 PM

Maybe our defense needs to start cheating like Ocho Cinco said before we played Cincy. lol

I would luv to see Gruden open up the offense before we are like 14 points behind. It seemed to work great in the 2nd qtr on Sunday. Even he said he was holding back on his play calling early in the game so not to make a mistake. I can't stand that!!!!!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 07, 2006, 10:52:21 PM

Maybe our defense needs to start cheating like Ocho Cinco said before we played Cincy. lol

I would luv to see Gruden open up the offense before we are like 14 points behind. It seemed to work great in the 2nd qtr on Sunday. Even he said he was holding back on his play calling early in the game so not to make a mistake. I can't stand that!!!!!

Well if you thought he was conservative against New Orleans, you'll think he's downright puritanical on Monday.  If he tries to open up the offense this week, we will be drafting a QB in the first round because Gradkowski will be dead.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 07, 2006, 10:58:48 PM

The Bucs are going to humiliate the Panthers on national TV by blowing them out in their own house.    I don't feel bad for them though.

pantherfan

Starter

#4 : November 07, 2006, 11:04:57 PM

The Bucs are going to humiliate the Panthers on national TV by blowing them out in their own house. I don't feel bad for them though.
I doubt it. I don't think your O can even score enough points to even blow someone out. We'll win but not by much.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 07, 2006, 11:06:51 PM

Holy espionage Batman!  A Panthers Fan posing as a Bucs Veteran.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 07, 2006, 11:07:08 PM

The Bucs are going to humiliate the Panthers on national TV by blowing them out in their own house. I don't feel bad for them though.

Java, I so hope ur right. It will be almost as much fun as beating the Eagles.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 08, 2006, 02:05:38 AM

for me this game is just watch and pray.we cannot run the ball.peppers is an uncaged beast.the defense is old and the whole secondary blows.about all we got going for us is a small shread of hope that we have not played together as a whole team.we need to get some offensive balance.some solid defense.and better special teams play.we had them beat earlier this year only to brain fart and let delhomme's scramble beat us.on the road at carolina,monday night,probably lousy weather,loud fans,plus the whole spectacle of it for our rookies...i see either a shootout or blow out.hopefully we can stay with them but i doubt it.all we can do is watch and hope.regardless i will watch and root until the very bloody end.go bucs!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#8 : November 08, 2006, 09:15:42 AM

well hopefully with no pressure on the team to try and make it to the playoffs, i think they can concentrate on other parts of their game, hopefully the rest of the season they can play spoilers to some of the teams.

Hopefully its the PANTHERS where they start the spoiling!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : November 08, 2006, 09:37:25 AM

McCown becomes the Buccs starter for the remainder of the season after Gradkowski is rushed to the hosptal for an emergency splenectomy.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#10 : November 08, 2006, 10:04:38 AM

McCown becomes the Buccs starter for the remainder of the season after Gradkowski is rushed to the hosptal for an emergency splenectomy.

Ouch!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 08, 2006, 10:39:59 AM

It finally all comes together.

Bucs win 41-7  ;)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 08, 2006, 11:03:57 AM

peppers is an uncaged beast.

Who has more career sacks?   Simeon Rice or Julius Peppers?   I'll give you a hint, it's not even close.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#13 : November 08, 2006, 11:39:14 AM

It finally all comes together.

Bucs win 41-7  ;)

musta started drinking the Kool-Aid early  :o ;)

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#14 : November 08, 2006, 11:43:16 AM

Its Monday night...   Anything can happen...

we can go up three touchdowns and still lose(colts vs. bucs)

Im putting money on the buccaneers though, for some reason when teams are a big under dog they always seem to win.  and if I dont win im sure I'll  be pretty wasted to care

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Carolina Beatdown? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools