Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Carolina Beatdown? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : November 08, 2006, 12:38:25 PM

The Bucs are going to humiliate the Panthers on national TV by blowing them out in their own house. I don't feel bad for them though.
Agreed. At least someone here has some common sense.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 08, 2006, 01:06:39 PM

I'll believe it when I see it...  We could easily lose this game 41 - 7 if we don't hold Steve Smith in check...

I wish I was as confident as some of you, but I am predicting a loss as I have seen no reason the last 2 weeks to think otherwise.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 08, 2006, 06:50:50 PM

the world will see us get our ass kicked, but i am still down for the team, goooooooo BUCS

BP1

Pro Bowler

#18 : November 08, 2006, 11:32:40 PM

I'll believe it when I see it... We could easily lose this game 41 - 7 if we don't hold Steve Smith in check...

I wish I was as confident as some of you, but I am predicting a loss as I have seen no reason the last 2 weeks to think otherwise.

I can't believe what I just read. Turbo, u have always said "Keep the Faith" and now I see this. See what all that Kiss music does to the brain! lol

GO BUCS!!!!!!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 09, 2006, 12:51:35 AM

This is what we were asking for right?  Some primetime action?

Well, I would rather watch the Bucs at 1 p.m. on Sunday, thank you.

This year anyway.

The Bucs are just not that good this year, nor are they that entertaining either.

Bring the jazz (no not Paris Warren) to the field Bucs!  Make some damned plays!

I would really like to see Clayton on a fly route...LOL!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Carolina Beatdown? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools