Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A message to you, Monte « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Moosedrool

Starter

: September 05, 2007, 01:10:28 AM

MONTE, please make sure our "D" SHOWS up on 3rd downs this year - especially in 3rd and long situations. Fook, I just hated watching "our team" give up the big plays on 3rd down last year... eventually giving up a score. Gee MONTE, we really could have used your help a little last year.

They've said this was Dungy's team that won the superbowl. They were right in some aspects - it was Dungy's defense...not YOURS. They took the guts out of the Raiders but...WHERE have THEY been since then??

If this team is going anywhere this year...it has to start with defense. Our defense has always set the tone and cracked the other guy in the face. Are you up for the task MONTE?

I'm just not sure that we have the right person on the hot seat...just sayin'

#1 : September 05, 2007, 01:24:58 AM

Dear Moosedrool,

I'm far too busy preparing for Seattle to take the time to read your drivel on a message board. So, next time, just skip the drama.

Thanks,

Monte

Moosedrool

Starter

#2 : September 05, 2007, 01:38:08 AM

Thank you for entering the RED BOARD, Illum. Please keep in mind you must be 48 inches or taller to ride the RED ... there is no eating drinking or smoking inside of the RED.... Please, IF you are smoking, please throw yourself down on the floor and extinguish yourself immediately!!

Thank you and enjoy your ride!!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 05, 2007, 01:58:12 AM

Gimme a break. Monte is the man. Check the record.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Moosedrool

Starter

#4 : September 05, 2007, 02:22:35 AM

Prove me wrong...

LtFox

Starter

#5 : September 05, 2007, 07:27:08 AM

MONTE, please make sure our "D" SHOWS up on 3rd downs this year - especially in 3rd and long situations. Fook, I just hated watching "our team" give up the big plays on 3rd down last year... eventually giving up a score. Gee MONTE, we really could have used your help a little last year.

They've said this was Dungy's team that won the superbowl. They were right in some aspects - it was Dungy's defense...not YOURS. They took the guts out of the Raiders but...WHERE have THEY been since then??

If this team is going anywhere this year...it has to start with defense. Our defense has always set the tone and cracked the other guy in the face. Are you up for the task MONTE?

I'm just not sure that we have the right person on the hot seat...just sayin'

This is the dumbest post (and poster) I have read in weeks. Yeah...it is all Monte's fault. Geeeez.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 05, 2007, 07:28:37 AM

Wouldn't Moosedrivel be more appropriate than Moosedrool   ???

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 05, 2007, 07:53:07 AM

I will work with the assumption that this is not a troll post. ???

They were right in some aspects - it was Dungy's defense...not YOURS.

Nope.

The 2002 defense was tweaked significantly to the point it did not resemble Dungy's defense from 2001.  That 2002 defense was Monte's.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 05, 2007, 08:16:01 AM

What's the difference between drool and drivel????

I agree we need to do better on 3rd downs.  Monte's fault?  Probably partially but more likely those awful position coaches we got rid of this year.
And all the things we know went wrong with the entire team...but I watched the D play hard, just not well.  The run up the gut was the worst thing
in the world to watch.  Do we have that handled this year?  It looks like we are going to be very aggressive on the D.  I think it's gonna be fun and
surprising for some of our enemies...starting with Seattle.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 05, 2007, 08:18:51 AM

I drool when see a hot girl in a bar.  If I tried to talk to her I would drivel.   ;)

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 05, 2007, 02:39:03 PM

2 questions for Moosedrool.  If the 2002 defense was Dungy's and not Monte's then:

Who's no.1 defense was the 2005 team?

Why haven't the Colts had a D anywhere near the 2002 Bucs?

#11 : September 05, 2007, 03:01:01 PM

I drool when see a hot girl in a bar.  If I tried to talk to her I would drivel.   ;)

I find it more effective to send her a few drinks before I approach and commence my drivel.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 05, 2007, 03:03:07 PM

I drool when see a hot girl in a bar. If I tried to talk to her I would drivel. ;)

I find it more effective to send her a few drinks before I approach and commence my drivel.

I have usually had that many drinks myself that tactics go right out of the window.   ;D

#13 : September 05, 2007, 03:07:38 PM

Next time, send those drinks to her instead. When she's had enough drinks that she's drooling, your driveling will sound much better.

#14 : September 05, 2007, 03:42:45 PM

Dear Moosedrool,

lol wut?

Yours Truly,

Father Time.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A message to you, Monte « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools