Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kicked out of the new facility « previous next »
Page: 1

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« : November 08, 2006, 01:26:19 PM »

No more plasma screens, wave pools, or buffet lunches until the bucs win a game.  They should be kicked out of the new facility altogether . millions of dollars on weight equipment to produce the top of the line athletes and a 2-6 record is what they have to show for it.?  We need to go back to one buc place

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

« #1 : November 08, 2006, 01:32:58 PM »

Great idea! Working in a total **CENSORED**hole should give us an edge in the conditioning, the execution, the game planning, the... oh wait, no it wont.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #2 : November 08, 2006, 01:36:52 PM »

lol...

psymun

Starter
« #3 : November 08, 2006, 01:43:46 PM »

Actually... I say just ground the players... no TV or video games until they increase their GPA (Game Point Average) to above .500!`

bucDsystem

Starter

« #4 : November 08, 2006, 07:27:42 PM »

working in a shole may make them understand this ain't about fun and relaxing :)
it worked for rocky

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5 : November 08, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »

It wasn't built for our existing players anyways...it was built as a tool to help bring FA's here on the cheap!  Guess we'll see how well it does its job this offseason.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

« #6 : November 08, 2006, 07:50:50 PM »

Actually... I say just ground the players... no TV or video games until they increase their GPA (Game Point Average) to above .500!`

I agree.  Punish their asses!

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #7 : November 08, 2006, 07:52:08 PM »

No more plasma screens, wave pools, or buffet lunches until the bucs win a game. They should be kicked out of the new facility altogether . millions of dollars on weight equipment to produce the top of the line athletes and a 2-6 record is what they have to show for it.? We need to go back to one buc place
They gave some of the old equipment to Leto High School.  Does this mean Leto is going to be state champs next year?  

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 08, 2006, 09:14:21 PM »

How about improving the talent pool....maybe  by getting some Qual. FA's, and getting rid of  the old guys.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

« #9 : November 08, 2006, 09:51:25 PM »

nah.. they deserve the new facilities. i don't think it made anyone soft. in fact if anything i would think a facility like that would motivate teams. it is just the talent and coaching this year.

« #10 : November 08, 2006, 09:53:35 PM »

No more plasma screens, wave pools, or buffet lunches until the bucs win a game. They should be kicked out of the new facility altogether . millions of dollars on weight equipment to produce the top of the line athletes and a 2-6 record is what they have to show for it.? We need to go back to one buc place
They gave some of the old equipment to Leto High School.  Does this mean Leto is going to be state champs next year? 
state, heck they could beat the Colts with our old equipment

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 08, 2006, 09:56:27 PM »

didnt we lose with the old facility too?

We only won 1 sb..

so what has changed?
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kicked out of the new facility « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools