Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mid-Season Report Card - Offense « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: November 08, 2006, 05:30:37 PM

No folks, it ain't pretty:

http://www.nflfans.com/buccaneers1/article.php?story=20061108161933691 :P

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 08, 2006, 05:33:47 PM

Dal your article is broken.  It cuts off in the RB section and goes right to WR...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 08, 2006, 05:43:04 PM

No folks, it ain't pretty:

http://www.nflfans.com/buccaneers1/article.php?story=20061108161933691 :P

Good stuff Dal.  Some should take note of your assessment of Grads.

Bruce Gradkowski, out of desperation, has come on. He's been remarkably steady for a rookie. His performances haven't been stellar but his decision making (6:1 TD:INT) has been. He seems comfortable with the quick throws in this offense. He has a bit more arm strength that reports gave him coming out of college. He's got accuracy issues and has struggled with his deep ball at times. Neither of those are particularly odd for a rookie QB. Thus far he's played like an "A" rookie QB but a "C" veteran   

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 08, 2006, 06:20:17 PM

Dal your article is broken. It cuts off in the RB section and goes right to WR...

Eerily similar to Gruden's playcalling...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 08, 2006, 06:47:50 PM

Dal your article is broken. It cuts off in the RB section and goes right to WR...

Eerily similar to Gruden's playcalling...

ROFLAMO 

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 08, 2006, 07:04:30 PM

Clayton is doing a lot better than last year and considering Galloway is not running away with a load of receptions I am not that worried about that.  Inexperience and poor play at QB has really hit this unit hard this year in my opinion.  Kitna and Plummer at least have led offenses that have been in the top fifteen of their careers.  My concern with Clayton is that he is not dominating.  Maybe becuase Galloway is the #1 WR? I do not know.  At this point Clayton looks like an ordinary #2/3 WR which is dissapointing for a first round pick.

But the fact that Carnell has not been used much is disturbing eight games in.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mid-Season Report Card - Offense « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools