Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It is Time « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: September 09, 2007, 11:22:04 AM

Time to leave for the bar. The #55 jersey is on and it is time to rock n' roll. This is, hands down, the best sports day of the year. 16 full games of real NFL- at least- and hell, we're even in first place right now. Watch some Pats Jets with my buddy and then after a long, long wait finally some Bucs ball. Hallejuah

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 09, 2007, 11:31:50 AM

Hopefully i am not changing the channel within 20  minutes like the last opening day :)

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 09, 2007, 12:45:58 PM

funny last year opening day was jacked up, lets hope for the best

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 09, 2007, 01:22:38 PM

I am heading out in a few minutes...And I agree Dal.  BEST sports day of the year, EASILY.  There is absolutely no comparison.  NOTHING.

Football is it man!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 : September 09, 2007, 01:42:57 PM

I am heading out in a few minutes...And I agree Dal.  BEST sports day of the year, EASILY.  There is absolutely no comparison.  NOTHING.

Football is it man!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll disagree, but what do I know.

gousfbulls

Starter

#5 : September 09, 2007, 01:45:07 PM

I had a rough night last night celebrating the USF victory and my best friends birthday. Between dry heaving, dizziness, and the worst headache ever, it brings a smile to my pained face to sit in my chair and FINALLY see real football.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 09, 2007, 01:48:56 PM

Got my Caddy jersey on, Bucs hat and the battle flag is flying outside! Soon will head to a friend's house to watch the Bucs play on his new 54" screen TV in hi def. Getting antsy having to wait for the Bucs game. Feels like the Super Bowl, just want it to get here already!

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 09, 2007, 01:52:16 PM

I'm out in a hour... no Bucs gear on, but the little one has his Caddy jsy.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 09, 2007, 02:51:59 PM

Time to leave for the bar. The #55 jersey is on and it is time to rock n' roll. This is, hands down, the best sports day of the year. 16 full games of real NFL- at least- and hell, we're even in first place right now. Watch some Pats Jets with my buddy and then after a long, long wait finally some Bucs ball. Hallejuah

Good stuff, I thought you were going on a trip. ?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 09, 2007, 03:02:27 PM

I was just thinking, would these other bozos hurry up and get done!!!  Totally ready for some Buc ball.  Got on throwback orange and white today!!!!  GO FREAKING BUCS!!!!!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 09, 2007, 03:59:09 PM

I got the Caddy Jersey on.  Looking for him to run all over the Seapigeons

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It is Time « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools