Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa @ Carolina- Let the discussion begin! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 49

#15 : November 13, 2006, 06:10:51 PM

as you old timers would say 'cue up the Phil Collins' I can feel it coming in the air tonight.....

#16 : November 13, 2006, 06:11:59 PM

I hope I do "eat crow" tonight trust me; and as far as my life goes I live by this motto: "always
expect the best out of life BUT be prepared for the worst".

#17 : November 13, 2006, 06:15:54 PM

I hope I do "eat crow" tonight trust me; and as far as my life goes I live by this motto: "always
expect the best out of life BUT be prepared for the worst".
that's one thing, all your doing is preaching doomsday..the team has quit? LMAO...sure..

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#18 : November 13, 2006, 06:16:21 PM

If the game was won on practices throughout the week; the Bucs would probably be 8-0 right now (judging from the comments that Gruden makes during the week). But, it's not. I think tonight's game will go one of two ways. The Bucs will come out with fire and pride, and they will finally play a well-earned victory today. Or, the Bucs will come out and be humiliated in front of the rest of the country. Up until this point, the terrible losses have only been viewable by a regional audience; perhaps other areas here and there. Tonight, it's in front of the rest of the nation and countless other countries. It could either be really good to wake up tomorrow a Buc fan, or it could be very bad.  ;)

The whole "the world will be watching" is blown out of proportion IMO. It's not like it's the Super Bowl. I know a lot of people who don't even watch MNF anymore. The presentation and commentators suck and it's been moved off of network TV so the majority of people can watch their favorite reality TV shows and such... Most folks can't/don't even stay up for the whole game.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 13, 2006, 06:19:39 PM

The whole "the world will be watching" is blown out of proportion IMO. It's not like it's the Super Bowl. I know a lot of people who don't even watch MNF anymore. The presentation and commentators suck and it's been moved off of network TV so the majority of people can watch their favorite reality TV shows and such... Most folks can't/don't even stay up for the whole game.

It doesn't matter that ratings have decreased, they've changed networks, or they've changed announcers. It's still Monday Night Football. It's still a primetime national television audience.

#20 : November 13, 2006, 06:21:07 PM

i am hoping for a win and who isn't around here. but i just feel if we can win this game on the road in the national spotlight well that can help turn things around!

plus payback time cats!!! [banghead]

#21 : November 13, 2006, 06:23:08 PM

i am hoping for a win and who isn't around here. but i just feel if we can win this game on the road in the national spotlight well that can help turn things around!

plus payback time cats!!! [banghead]
there is one word that describes the Panthers, only it's associated with dogs....

#22 : November 13, 2006, 06:23:33 PM

Carolina can suck our collective ****s.

Bucs win 20-17.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 13, 2006, 06:23:40 PM

The amusing part of a season which has gone like this so far is this: If the Bucs win, there will be people who are making plans for the play-offs. If the Bucs lose, there will be some people who will put on hard hats for fear of the falling sky. It's not always about the game right now; it's about how people react to the game.

#24 : November 13, 2006, 06:24:27 PM

we aren't losing. not this one.

#25 : November 13, 2006, 06:26:05 PM

Carolina can suck our collective ****s.

Bucs win 20-17.
YAR!!!!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 13, 2006, 06:26:28 PM

I'd like to be certain; orion, but I just think tonight will be too steep of a hill. I just want them to not suffer any more injury tonight.

CharlotteBucFan

Rookie
#27 : November 13, 2006, 06:40:58 PM

The panthers are only 4-4. Of course I'd like for the Bucs to be 4-4, but there ain't that much difference. They have no o-line and no running game to speak of. If we could get just a little bit of push from the d-line Jake will be jake and this would be a close game. In a way I am glad Wyms and Rice aren't there. They weren't generating the pressure with their injuries. Lets see if some healthy guys can get it done.
I say they can.
Bucs 23-21

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#28 : November 13, 2006, 06:57:29 PM

Is it true rice, wyms, and I think quarles didnt make the trip to carolina???

#29 : November 13, 2006, 06:58:06 PM

Is it true rice, wyms, and I think quarles didnt make the trip to carolina???
No JF was just kidding.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 49
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa @ Carolina- Let the discussion begin! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools