Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa @ Carolina- Let the discussion begin! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 47 48 49

#720 : November 14, 2006, 10:15:20 PM

Please explain how saying this team is bad - when they are! - is being a fairweather fan.

So you think this team is good? And that makes you die hard?
saying your embarrased to be a fan makes you fairweather.
Go drink some more kool-aid. You seem to like it - you even drink the Devil Ray kool-aid.

This 2-7 team is the greatest of ALL-TIME!!!!!
I drink the D Ray kool-aid, pal read my stuff before you run your little mouth. Rays are looking to spend money but ignorant Yankoff fans like yourself don't see that...GO YANKEES!!! WOOT D'RAYS FAN SINCE 08!!!!!

/ extreme sarcasm

Is looking to spend money the same as actually spending money?

Keep drinking.

This 2-7 team is the greatest of all-time!!!!
that's why we're probably going to outbid the Sox and co. AGAIN for the best 3b in Japan....yep your realy up to date ...that's why we are installing new turf and a new video board? That's why we spent over 100 mil and we're in the red? Well your really not up do date at all, how about you read DRB....you may actually learn something.

That Kool-aid must be THICK.  New turf and a video board don't win games.

We're "probably" going to outbid?

You probably should drink some more Kool-aid.  And I hope that video board bats .300 this year.
http://bbs.pewterreport.com/index.php?topic=2049.new#new

kool-aid? Or knowing people that you only wish you knew?

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#721 : November 15, 2006, 09:04:46 AM

The fans were very ashamed of their team, coach in McKay's years.  Remember at half time everyone put paperbags of their heads and chanted the death song for McKay?

Page: 1 ... 47 48 49
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa @ Carolina- Let the discussion begin! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools