Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stop with the Guests in the Booth! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : November 14, 2006, 12:15:38 PM

oh yea did you guys hear them saying how he "yells" at the players to much? wtf?!! so you are telling me if the team is 2-6 and a coach is going to sit there and is not be animated in anyway?
you damn well if he didn't say or do anything on the sidelines everyone would be like "he needs to get fired up, get the players motived"...rrrrr

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 14, 2006, 01:52:58 PM

it was a carolina kiss ass fest with gordon in the booth. think about it espn is involved in nascar which is big money. most of the audience watching i'm sure liked carolina and like racing... well espn has to appease the fans and the rednecks and you know where i am going with this..

Exactly. What ticks me off is that they were talking about Gordon's new Belgian wife but didn't heve her in the booth, which would have made it a little more palatable..

ABN

Starter
#17 : November 15, 2006, 12:20:18 PM

I learned years ago to listen to the radio during the buc games.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stop with the Guests in the Booth! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools