Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barrett Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddd « previous next »
Page: 1 2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 14, 2006, 10:51:23 AM

The defense looked so much better without Rice. Quarles has not played bad but Ruud looked good out there. I wonder how good Dewayne White - Wyms (when healthy) combo will be if both are on the field? I am intrigued by that.

I haven't really had a problem with the way Nece has played this season, but I really think playing both Ruud and Quarles would make a lot of sense.  One way or the other, the team needs to find a way to keep Ruud and White on the field.  (And to resign White)  Even if they aren't ever going to be superstars, they look like they'll be at LEAST solid roleplayers to me, which is something every team needs a lot of.

I agree.  At least Jenkins is easing my feelings of the Bucs passing on Mark Anderson a little bit.  Bradely and Jenkins are good rotational players as well as Jovan Hoye that played beyond what I expected from them.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barrett Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools