Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BCS is out « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

: October 19, 2007, 12:35:38 AM

FREAK...you are no more then a DUEMIG Groupie... Guys like you, KRAZY and DUEMIG.. are just waiting for the BULLS to lose a game to say.. "I told you SO!"
That to me =a HATER.. Say what you want but this town is now on the College Football Map and will be for Years..
Again I will spell it out for you
Duemig lost alot of Money$$$ Betting against the Bulls when they Played Auburn and West Virginia.. He wants them to lose BAD because they have made him loook like the A-Hole he is..

you and Krazy are from the same Mold...

NEXT

USF 34 Rutgers 7

BANK IT!!!

SO WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE WRONG? CAN YA TELL ME? CAUSE I WAS DEFINITELY RIGHT.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 14, 2007, 04:38:48 PM

They just released to BCS rankings on the FOX postgame show and our USF Bulls are #2!!!!!!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 14, 2007, 04:43:03 PM

1) OSU - .942

2) USF - .920

3) BC - .891

4) LSU - .840

5) OK - .762

6) SC - .743

7) KY - .683

8 ~ Az. St. - .683

9) WVU - .662

10) Oregon - .637

11) Va Tech - .630

12) Cal - .600

13) Kan - .517

14) USC .472

15) Fla - .435

16) Mizzou - .382

17) Aub - .337

18) Haw - .284

19) Va - .229

20) Ga - .224

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2007, 04:48:10 PM

;D

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 14, 2007, 04:49:01 PM

KrAzY is going to be violently sick in his mouth.   ;D

jakedakota

Starter

#5 : October 14, 2007, 06:08:46 PM

Krazy and Freak w2ill not show their Face here and Duemig is pulling out what Hair he has left. He has taken a Bath so far this year Betting Football and USF has cleaned him out..

Great day in TAMPA

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 14, 2007, 08:25:19 PM

WHY wouldnt I show my face here? Congrats to USF... they don't deserve it but for now they have it. They're one of the most overrated teams I have ever seen and are giving more and more reason for a college playoff.

Out of all those teams, I'd rank LSU, OK, SC,KY, USC, UF all above USF. But that's from actually WATCHING football and not just looking at their W/L records... which apparently is all that matters anymore.

While USF has two quality wins on their record, I'd love to see what they'd do against a real schedule.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 14, 2007, 08:42:35 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 14, 2007, 08:52:10 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

intelligent football input right there

BucLifer

Starter
#9 : October 14, 2007, 08:52:48 PM

WHY wouldnt I show my face here? Congrats to USF... they don't deserve it but for now they have it. They're one of the most overrated teams I have ever seen and are giving more and more reason for a college playoff.

Out of all those teams, I'd rank LSU, OK, SC,KY, USC, UF all above USF. But that's from actually WATCHING football and not just looking at their W/L records... which apparently is all that matters anymore.

While USF has two quality wins on their record, I'd love to see what they'd do against a real schedule.

Then try wacthing a Bulls game.  Their defense is one of the best in the nation, and Grothe is the real deal.

Go Bulls!

armydx316

Starter

#10 : October 14, 2007, 09:00:09 PM

real schedule? they've got like the 7th hardest schedule in the nation jackass. u sound like a duemig wanabe. get your facts straight before making yourself look like an idiot

BucHawk

Second String

#11 : October 14, 2007, 09:28:41 PM

The Bulls strength of schedule is 31st according to Sagarin.  It's not as tough as LSU or Florida, about the same as Kentucky, Oregan, WVU, South Carolina, and Cal and waaaaay tougher than Ohio State, BC, Arizona State, and Oklahoma. 

The composite of all the computer rankings in the BCS, in which strength of schedule is a big part, have USF at #1.  That's why they are #2 in the BCS while #3 in both human voted polls.

As far as watching games, not just W/L, I saw USF manhandle Auburn and the same for WVU for 3 quarters.  They had a letdown against FA, but utterly destroyed North Carolina.  Based on how Auburn has played other top teams and how WVU continues to beat everybody else they play, I don't see any reason why they would be embarrassed by any team in the country.  The pollsters and computer rankings are seeing the same thing.

Regardless of BCS whining from folks like us, the important thing is that all USF has to do is win.  If they continue to win, the BCS will take care of itself.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 14, 2007, 09:48:37 PM

Here's a couple of quotes from you, THE NOTRE DAME FAN. You are the last person that should be talking about college football and watching games and being overrated. USF is not overrated. Our defense shuts people down. Everyone should read this thread...

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=1910.0

I'm a Notre Dame fan my whole life, and my girl goes to UF. I think UF got screwed bad, but I also think Notre Dame is gettin screwed. Their only loss is to the #2 team. That's okay though, I'm just gonna wait till they lay a serious BEATDOWN on USC in two weeks and hope it's enough to propel them to the championship.

ND is a joke? Oh god how I wish they would play UF. I'm a UF fan behind Notre Dame, but UF would get their butt handed to them against the Irish.

What's a joke to me is how UF has basically controlled their destiny all year, but their coach and qb have done everything to piss away their chances at a title shot.

Instead of blowing out teams, UF has let penalties, turnovers, bad playcalling and a horrible QB force them to rely on other teams losing to give them a shot.

and to the guy that says ND has NO SHOT?

You have a leg to stand on with ND having lost to Michigan, however, if Ohio loses to Michigan, for you to say they have NO shot is "whack"

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 14, 2007, 10:10:42 PM

Here's a couple of quotes from you, THE NOTRE DAME FAN. You are the last person that should be talking about college football and watching games and being overrated. USF is not overrated. Our defense shuts people down. Everyone should read this thread...

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=1910.0

I'm a Notre Dame fan my whole life, and my girl goes to UF. I think UF got screwed bad, but I also think Notre Dame is gettin screwed. Their only loss is to the #2 team. That's okay though, I'm just gonna wait till they lay a serious BEATDOWN on USC in two weeks and hope it's enough to propel them to the championship.

ND is a joke? Oh god how I wish they would play UF. I'm a UF fan behind Notre Dame, but UF would get their butt handed to them against the Irish.

What's a joke to me is how UF has basically controlled their destiny all year, but their coach and qb have done everything to piss away their chances at a title shot.

Instead of blowing out teams, UF has let penalties, turnovers, bad playcalling and a horrible QB force them to rely on other teams losing to give them a shot.

and to the guy that says ND has NO SHOT?

You have a leg to stand on with ND having lost to Michigan, however, if Ohio loses to Michigan, for you to say they have NO shot is "whack"

sooo your whole point is that it's okay for you to blindly follow an overrated team but nobody else.

Got ya.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 14, 2007, 10:11:38 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

intelligent football input right there

It's an appropriate response to your crap though.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BCS is out « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools