Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Keyshawn J. Flop what a joke! « previous next »
Page: 1

gone

Hall of Famer
: November 14, 2006, 03:55:04 PM

Id definitely hit the ground.  I am 100% positive on that one.  But Ronde's knee never hit the ground.
It hit the ground like Ladell Betts' foot hit the chalk last year...

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 14, 2006, 11:32:46 AM

He must have been hanging out with V. Divac this past week.  I am referring to the outrageous call on J. Bolden  of course, when Keyshawn flung himself to the floor after Bolden had already let go of him what an actor!  And the sad thing is, it was right in front of the official.  just sad...

watson

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 14, 2006, 12:27:18 PM

What really made me mad was this happened after the Panther player jumped up and head butted Clayton following a play and the announcers were talking about how the referees were letting them play and settle it on the field.  What a joke that was!!  They don't penalize the Panthers and do the Bucs.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 14, 2006, 12:29:05 PM

But I have to admit, it was a great play by Keyshawn.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 14, 2006, 12:45:09 PM

After the players either see the tape or watched the game I think that we will be seeing a lot more of that in the NFL.  The refs are so touchy on players being flung around that a player can get away with that if they do not over use it. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 14, 2006, 01:13:23 PM

I liked the Call on sunday against Jacobs for putting the ball under his shirt.  Did the same thing to us and it wasn't called.  Shouldn't have been called sunday either...Just no consistency from the refs.
When you're good you get the calls.
When you're bad the other guys get them.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#6 : November 14, 2006, 01:17:35 PM

the refs in this game made some crappy calls, even the guys on espn thought so, KJ's little thing was a total flop, and thats BS, there were several other calls like after barber got the INT and we got slapped with a 15 yard penalty...WTF?

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 14, 2006, 03:30:47 PM

After the players either see the tape or watched the game I think that we will be seeing a lot more of that in the NFL.  The refs are so touchy on players being flung around that a player can get away with that if they do not over use it. 

God! I hope not, because then we'll have a bunch of Kobe's on the field, flopping around like fish's out of the water!   [banghead]

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#8 : November 14, 2006, 03:38:00 PM

the refs in this game made some crappy calls, even the guys on espn thought so, KJ's little thing was a total flop, and thats BS, there were several other calls like after barber got the INT and we got slapped with a 15 yard penalty...WTF?

Something else about that INT, was Barber ever down?  It didn't look like it to me.

#9 : November 14, 2006, 03:38:55 PM

Speaking of questionable calls, I'm not totally convinced that the pass that Brooks picked off hit the ground.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#10 : November 14, 2006, 03:43:05 PM

Id definitely hit the ground.  I am 100% positive on that one.  But Ronde's knee never hit the ground.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#11 : November 14, 2006, 07:37:51 PM

I agree..

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 14, 2006, 09:49:36 PM

i think his knee DID hit the ground but it was because his own player ran into him...the other guy never touched him.

The penalty on bolden was complete crap and the nfl knows it....the one on the bucs while technically was a violation the panthers were doing much the same stuff and no call.

They werent good last night but probably didnt affect the outcome

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#13 : November 14, 2006, 09:52:31 PM

What about that stupid group celebrating penalty? Not like they were line dancing or something!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Keyshawn J. Flop what a joke! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools