Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No bedroom is complete without this « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: October 18, 2007, 11:47:37 PM

I found something far more practical for the bedroom.

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z314/movingavg63/?action=view¤t=Movie.flv

Can you imagine that setup, WITH the gunracks?

LMAO!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 18, 2007, 06:25:54 PM

Honey can you change the channel with your toe. :D

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 18, 2007, 05:54:17 PM

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z314/movingavg63/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 18, 2007, 05:56:39 PM

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z314/movingavg63/?action=view¤t=Movie.flv

Sweet....I wonder what that retails for  ???

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 17, 2007, 11:15:38 AM

Buy 2 and make it a his and hers matching set.

http://www.the-backup.com/buy/commercial.php

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 17, 2007, 02:13:28 PM

Jiminy Christmas, are people so paranoid about home intruders they actually buy that crap. 

At least the advert says "The Back-Up is not intended for use in homes with children".

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 17, 2007, 02:24:51 PM

i would so buy that

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 17, 2007, 03:25:52 PM

Every other household in South Georgia has two of them. 
Aren't they the perfect height for those toddlers!  People are nuts man.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 17, 2007, 03:32:11 PM

Every other household in South Georgia has two of them.
Aren't they the perfect height for those toddlers! People are nuts man.

The good thing about shotguns is a toddler could shoot themselves.  If you have two toddlers it might be a problem though.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 17, 2007, 03:58:53 PM

A few tidbits from their FAQ:

Why would I use Back-Up with a shotgun rather than a handgun?
It is always best to use a weapon that you can handle and you are trained to use.
There are several reasons why a shotgun is better than a handgun.

A shotgun is visible and intimidating. You may be able to scare off an intruder without firing a shot.

A shotgun has a spread pattern. A handgun uses a single bullet. You are less like to miss your target with a shotgun when you are under the stress of a home intruder.

It is safer for people in adjoining rooms. You miss intruders with a handgun, the bullet goes though the wall. A shotgun using #4 shot, which stops any intruder, does not penetrate completely through many types of walls, and if it does, will not travel as far as a bullet.

I sleep on the right side of the bed. Can I use it there?
Because of the our unique patented design, you can adjust to fit on either side of the bed and place it where it is handy for you. If fact, we suggest you have Back-Ups on both sides of the bed.

I travel a lot for business or hunting. Is it portable?
Yes it is very light and portable. The unique patented design and construction gives you the ability to collapse it easily for travel, and place it where you need it.

When you travel for business, a shotgun is a neccessity.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 17, 2007, 09:37:22 PM

What it should say at the end is....."Just installed in the Lincoln bedroom of the white house....be like W"

#11 : October 17, 2007, 09:39:38 PM

A few tidbits from their FAQ:

When you travel for business, a shotgun is a neccessity.

What business do they think we're in?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 17, 2007, 10:59:35 PM

Love how they said "buy one for each side of the bed." So it's a race then to see whether husband or wife can shoot the intruder first? Or just their little child who had a nightmare and wants to come sleep with mom and dad and doesn't bother turning a light on. No, nothing can go wrong with this product in the home.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 17, 2007, 11:11:11 PM

I'd get one if I didn't have my little baby girl in the house.  That is just crazy.

But as a single man, I would get one.  Just because I could.

But something about keeping a loaded weapon next to your bed on a rack like that is just...err...off.  But what the heck, I have owned handguns before, I would have given it a shot, lol.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 17, 2007, 11:19:20 PM

I'd get one if I didn't have my little baby girl in the house. That is just crazy.

But as a single man, I would get one. Just because I could.

But something about keeping a loaded weapon next to your bed on a rack like that is just...err...off. But what the heck, I have owned handguns before, I would have given it a shot, lol.

well ya if ya got kids it's a little different. if ya dont, this day, ya need to be safe. i know a guy that woke up to the ass beating of his life because some punk kids knew he had nice stuff in his house and decided to bust open the door and take what they want and put him in the e.r. in the mean time.

i sleep with a shotgun under my bed... i'm all for bringin it closer to me.... it'd be under the pillows but never know where your hand will reach in the middle of the night.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No bedroom is complete without this « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools