Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julian Jenkins « previous next »
Page: 1

atl_buc

Rookie
: November 14, 2006, 09:22:10 PM

Did he change anyone's mind last night? I only saw a portion of the game, but I thought he looked pretty good. Maybe he's not a total lost cause. At the very least he could prove to be the very thing that the Bucs were looking to draft (in the 5th round), a versatile back-up.

PS: Yes, yes...we all know Mark Anderson would have been a better pick. Please no comments that rhyme with Lark Panderson. ;)

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 14, 2006, 09:59:26 PM

mark anderson has played more.. of course his numbers are going to be good.. oh and btw.. he does play on the best D in the league

I thought jenkins played great last night.. keep him in

keep playing all the young guys

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : November 14, 2006, 10:40:39 PM

Jenkins impressed me yesterday.  Let's see if he can consistently stop the run.  He does however, need to get pressure on the QB

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#3 : November 14, 2006, 11:31:46 PM

Please no comments that rhyme with Lark Panderson. ;)

;D ;D ;D

gone

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 15, 2006, 10:11:34 AM

The whole front was better than I epected. Frankly Bradley impressed me more than Jenkins. I think that might be more a factor of CAR not being able to run the ball worth a darn against anyone than anything else.
Here, let me give you some Kool-aide
:P
The guys did a good job, and regardless, for guys in their first starts, it doesn't matter how bad the opponent is, that perfomance was still good.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 15, 2006, 10:35:01 AM

I was impressed for 30 minutes.  Heck the starters have played well sporadically as well.  I'd have to say no until I see more...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#6 : November 15, 2006, 11:00:27 AM

Please no comments that rhyme with Lark Panderson. ;)
Meadowlark Lemon?!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julian Jenkins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools