Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 in a row.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 08, 2007, 10:36:35 PM

It's not about Auburn, it's about the SEC and you're obviously an SEC shill.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#61 : November 08, 2007, 10:53:21 PM

It's not about Auburn, it's about the SEC and you're obviously an SEC shill.

exactly whats the excuse for UT or Bama?

Face it most voters are from the south and overrate these teams.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#62 : November 09, 2007, 05:39:34 AM

Auburn is a different team now then when they played USF

Tennessee is a different team now then when they played Cal.

Alabama is a different team now then when they played FSU....although I don't think they would beat FSU now either.  I think Alabama has the LEAST amount of talent of any of the SEC teams...they are just VERY well coached.

Unless you're talking about different team because of personnel, like with Auburn's running back, this whole "different" team stuff is alot of crap, most of the time (no offense, you just happened to bring it up). What's different is the ebb and flow of each individual game and circumstances that arise during the game

No sir. 

If you watched Auburn play the first four games of their season and every game since, you would see two different football teams....well, an unbiased observer would see 2 different football teams.

Different football teams?   That is a ridiculous statement and a totally biased and arbitrary statement.   What a lame excuse!

Auburn lost to USF making silly excuses for it just lame and predictable from all SEC apologists...  "UH the REASON they lost as they didn't bring their A game ."    " You know duh! the one they bring every time they play an SEC team"!!  YEH RIGHT!!

SEC shill is exactly right!   Add excuse making to the SEC Cheaters conference!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#63 : November 09, 2007, 09:28:21 AM

We shall see ladies.  Bowl season is coming up.  Things will go just like they did last year.

SEC schill?  I can step back and look at things objectively...you girls obviously have trouble with that.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 09, 2007, 10:05:57 AM

Different football teams? That is a ridiculous statement and a totally biased and arbitrary statement. What a lame excuse!

Auburn lost to USF making silly excuses for it just lame and predictable from all SEC apologists... "UH the REASON they lost as they didn't bring their A game ." " You know duh! the one they bring every time they play an SEC team"!! YEH RIGHT!!

SEC shill is exactly right! Add excuse making to the SEC Cheaters conference!!
Different football teams? Happens all the time. Credit USF for beating Auburn at Auburn, but clearly Auburn was playing a lot worse then than they are now. Just like in 2005 when UF lost 31-3 at Alabama but then got it together to beat FSU 34-7 (and it wasn't even that close). Was that the same UF team that lost to Alabama that beat FSU?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#65 : November 09, 2007, 10:48:08 AM

So when Auburn loses again are they reverting back to USF will they again be playing worse?    Or how about USF since they lost 3 straight were they a better team when they played Auburn?   

Runole

Hall of Famer
#66 : November 09, 2007, 10:55:35 AM

I'm not an Auburn fan...but I have watched a lot of their games.

I know that they have been playing like a different team since they lost to USF and Miss. State.

I am a Florida fan, but unlike most of the fans on here, I can step out of my fan suit and see the whole picture.

Sure you CAN!!!!????  :o ::) ;) :D

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#67 : November 09, 2007, 11:08:40 AM

Or how about USF since they lost 3 straight were they a better team when they played Auburn?   

Ummm....yeah, BornaBuc.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#68 : November 09, 2007, 11:16:59 AM

Or how about USF since they lost 3 straight were they a better team when they played Auburn?   

Ummm....yeah, BornaBuc.

Again it is RUNOLE... Haven't a clue who Bornabuc is..  Did he steal your girlfriend wife?   Are you any more than a one trick pony?

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#69 : November 10, 2007, 10:11:49 PM

So when Auburn loses again are they reverting back to USF will they again be playing worse?    Or how about USF since they lost 3 straight were they a better team when they played Auburn?   

I think what happened with USF was they came out hot and without injury and then just got tired and with some injuries and such they just wore down. Also, earlier in the season other teams didn't know what to expect out of them and we surprised a couple of teams. Of course playing in big games like on the road at Auburn brings out the best in players. Beating Auburn at Auburn was a huge accomplishment for USF that can never be taken away not matter if we lost three in a row. Then following that up by crushing West Virginia legitimized it. Nobody stopped that offense besides us. As you can see from the Big East from week to week it's anybody's guess which teams will show up. We are bowl eligible for the 3rd straight year and hopefully we'll win out and be able to have a top 25 ranking to finish the season for the first time ever and play in a decent bowl game.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 in a row.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools