Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: November 04, 2007, 12:04:46 AM

Oregon vs Oklahoma is my guess. LSU will lose in SEC championship game, Michigan will beat OSU

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 04, 2007, 12:05:46 AM

Why would it be boring?  Because you don't like either team?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 03, 2007, 11:52:55 PM

The National Championship game between Ohio State and Kansas! 
PLAY........................................OFFS..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 04, 2007, 12:49:28 AM

I see
Oregon vs Ohio St.
Dennis Dixon will be the VY in this game

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 04, 2007, 01:11:44 AM

I see
Oregon vs Ohio St.

I think OSU loses to Michigan.

I really think it will be Oklahoma vs Oregon, if not LSU vs Oregon.

God the story build up of an OU Oregon matchup would get old quick... every 30 secs they would show the onside kick

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 04, 2007, 07:01:13 AM

Why would it be boring? Because you don't like either team?

I don't really have a college team that I root for.  But if Kansas and Ohio State goes undefeated, are they really the two best teams in the country?  I agree that Oklahoma & Oregon are playing as good as any team in the country right now, so why not them in the NC game?  That's what frustrates me about college football; NO PLAYOFFS!! 
A prime example is that in the NFL a couple of years ago the Patriots and the Colts were the two best teams in the league, but the Steelers ended up winning the SB because they peaked at the right time; that's exciting to me.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 04, 2007, 07:21:57 AM

If they run the table how can anyone say they're not the two best teams?  There is a playoff...it's called the regular season.  Granted a playoff at the end of the regular season would be great, but wher's the guarantee that the two "best" teams would be in the championship game?  This is what we got for now so if those teams earn the right to be in the title game, then so be it.

HeHateMe

Rookie

#7 : November 04, 2007, 07:27:38 AM

I'll be happy with Oregon vs. LSU

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 04, 2007, 07:36:45 AM

I'll be happy with Oregon vs. LSU

yeah and LSU would love a home game. I personally would like it although it would be a home game for LSU

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 04, 2007, 07:45:44 AM

If they run the table how can anyone say they're not the two best teams?

when i see people say this it pisses me off to no end.

screw the records. wins and losses is NOT all that matters. look at the opponents they are playing. look at how they've played against top opponents.

Ohio would get ROLLED again against a number of teams that are way below them.

Kansas I dont know much about so I wont say anything.

But people need to stop saying that if you go undefeated yo ushould be in the title game.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 04, 2007, 07:50:52 AM

If they run the table how can anyone say they're not the two best teams?

when i see people say this it pisses me off to no end.

screw the records. wins and losses is NOT all that matters. look at the opponents they are playing. look at how they've played against top opponents.

Ohio would get ROLLED again against a number of teams that are way below them.

Kansas I dont know much about so I wont say anything.

But people need to stop saying that if you go undefeated yo ushould be in the title game.

You should also be punsihed harder when you choose to play weak non conference teams

matt

Starter

#11 : November 04, 2007, 07:57:19 AM

I see
Oregon vs Ohio St.

God the story build up of an OU Oregon matchup would get old quick... every 30 secs they would show the onside kick

I agree with Michigan beating Ohio State. Troy Smith owned us, but he is gone now. The outcome of the game will depend on the availability of Hart and Henne IMO. The way the season has unfolded has made the Appalachian State loss a backbreaker. If Michigan could have beat them, we'd potentially have a chance at a rematch with Oregon.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 04, 2007, 08:06:09 AM

I see
Oregon vs Ohio St.

I agree with Michigan beating Ohio State. Troy Smith owned us, but he is gone now. The outcome of the game will depend on the availability of Hart and Henne IMO. The way the season has unfolded has made the Appalachian State loss a backbreaker. If Michigan could have beat them, we'd potentially have a chance at a rematch with Oregon.

still a good chance for a rematch in the rose bowl

matt

Starter

#13 : November 04, 2007, 08:16:16 AM

I'd like to see you guys in the national championship game. From what I saw in person on September 8, you guys deserve that shot.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 04, 2007, 08:28:59 AM

I'd like to see you guys in the national championship game. From what I saw in person on September 8, you guys deserve that shot.

Yeah I hope. Definately think Oregon is top 2, but whatever nothing they can do but continue to win. Put up an impressive W today infront of a huge audience of voters. In 12 days they play next on thursday night on ESPN so voters will see them again.

I really like Oregons chances vs any team in the country, teams like LSU and OSU havent played an offense like this and no team so far has been able to stop it.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools