Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 04, 2007, 09:12:16 AM

LSU is the team that will beat you, OregonBucFan.  Your offense won't surprise them at all.  Your best shot at the NC is Ohio State running the table and LSU losing in the SEC Championship game.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 04, 2007, 09:31:28 AM

If they run the table how can anyone say they're not the two best teams?

when i see people say this it pisses me off to no end.

screw the records. wins and losses is NOT all that matters. look at the opponents they are playing. look at how they've played against top opponents.

Ohio would get ROLLED again against a number of teams that are way below them.

Kansas I dont know much about so I wont say anything.

But people need to stop saying that if you go undefeated yo ushould be in the title game.

You should also be punsihed harder when you choose to play weak non conference teams

when you play in the SEC you dont need to schedule tough out of conference teams. the regular schedule is tougher than ANY conference schedule.

only reason Oregon or anyone else would need to schedule hard out of conference teams is because if they didnt their strength of schedule would be a joke and the BCS wouldnt respect their W's.

You know it. but you wont admit it.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 04, 2007, 10:30:01 AM

Wait, change of thought
LSU vs ................

will be the national championship, they aren't losing no more

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 04, 2007, 10:37:53 AM

If they run the table how can anyone say they're not the two best teams?

when i see people say this it pisses me off to no end.

screw the records. wins and losses is NOT all that matters. look at the opponents they are playing. look at how they've played against top opponents.

Ohio would get ROLLED again against a number of teams that are way below them.

Kansas I dont know much about so I wont say anything.

But people need to stop saying that if you go undefeated yo ushould be in the title game.

You should also be punsihed harder when you choose to play weak non conference teams

when you play in the SEC you dont need to schedule tough out of conference teams. the regular schedule is tougher than ANY conference schedule.

only reason Oregon or anyone else would need to schedule hard out of conference teams is because if they didnt their strength of schedule would be a joke and the BCS wouldnt respect their W's.

You know it. but you wont admit it.

I know what... in the SEC I see one team thats played consistant, and that team basically lucked out yesterday.

Look at the computer ratings for the BCS they are favoring Oregon over LSU because of strength of schedule. Its only voters keeping LSU ahead, and guy like Kirk Herbstreit are re-evaluting who they have at #2 this week. If it wasnt for a lot more east coast voters Id be willing to bet Monday Oregon would be #2, but cant control that kind of stuff.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 04, 2007, 10:48:25 AM

asu , usc, michigan? can you face any more overrated teams than that? why dont you just schedule usf and make it a clean sweep.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 04, 2007, 10:51:09 AM

asu , usc, michigan? can you face any more overrated teams than that? why dont you just schedule usf and make it a clean sweep.

no were waiting for ND... oh but thats right Oregon tried getting a series with them and they didnt want one... there to busy scheduling Duke.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 04, 2007, 10:54:29 AM

no were waiting for ND... oh but thats right Oregon tried getting a series with them and they didnt want one... there to busy scheduling Duke.

so now you're saying that Oregon schedules tough out of conf. games, yet they wanted to schedule a seriously bad Notre Dame team?

Hows that work ?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 04, 2007, 10:56:44 AM

so now you're saying that Oregon schedules tough out of conf. games, yet they wanted to schedule a seriously bad Notre Dame team?

Hows that work ?

they tried scheduling last year. But they also have contacted almost every SEC team and the only teams at the time that would was Georgia and UT and Georgia dropped. Go figure.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 04, 2007, 10:58:55 AM

once again, why should sec teams have to schedule tough opponents? their conf. schedule is good enough. oregon is the team playin a weak conf. schedule against annually overrated teams.

you honestly think that if the pac 10 sched was strong enough to win over the bcs alone that they'd make such an effort to find quality opponents out of conf.?

youre on crack if ya do.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 04, 2007, 11:02:01 AM

once again, why should sec teams have to schedule tough opponents? their conf. schedule is good enough. oregon is the team playin a weak conf. schedule against annually overrated teams.

you honestly think that if the pac 10 sched was strong enough to win over the bcs alone that they'd make such an effort to find quality opponents out of conf.?

youre on crack if ya do.

Pac-10=sec this year.

The sec just doesnt like leaving its comfort zone. If they are the best conference, they shouldnt be worried about coming out west to a 54k stadium in eugene... it should be a guarantee W right?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 04, 2007, 11:05:31 AM

youre on crack if ya do.

Pac-10=sec this year.

The sec just doesnt like leaving its comfort zone. If they are the best conference, they shouldnt be worried about coming out west to a 54k stadium in eugene... it should be a guarantee W right?

nothings guaranteed in football. ask Michigan.

i didnt say theyd guaranteed win. i said, they have no NEED to schedule out of conf. tough opponents. And they don't. If you cant see that then you're either truly homering big time, or you just dont watch SEC football.

I hope LSU and Oregon meet in the NC game. Then maybe you'll get it.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 04, 2007, 11:09:12 AM

youre on crack if ya do.

Pac-10=sec this year.

nothings guaranteed in football. ask Michigan.

i didnt say theyd guaranteed win. i said, they have no NEED to schedule out of conf. tough opponents. And they don't. If you cant see that then you're either truly homering big time, or you just dont watch SEC football.

I hope LSU and Oregon meet in the NC game. Then maybe you'll get it.

I watch SEC football every week

I saw the great MTV celebirty Bama QB control the all mighty LSU defense, then hand them a W.

I hope Oregon plays LSU.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 04, 2007, 11:18:52 AM

The Alabama QB controlled the LSU defense huh?

"stunned by Javier Arenas' 61-yard punt return for a touchdown that gave Alabama a 34-27 lead with 7:33 to play, the Tigers scored 14 points while holding Alabama to only one first down in its final three possessions...

...The Tigers committed three turnovers, all second-quarter interceptions of Matt Flynn, and blew a 17-3 lead before halftime. The Tigers also committed 14 penalties that cost them 130 yards"

and that awesome qb completed 14 of40 for 3 tds and a pick.

Now, lets be honest... you didnt really watch that game. Because if you did, you'd know LSU was beating themselves, not Alabama beating LSU.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 04, 2007, 11:23:42 AM

Check and mate.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 04, 2007, 11:28:41 AM

The Alabama QB controlled the LSU defense huh?

"stunned by Javier Arenas' 61-yard punt return for a touchdown that gave Alabama a 34-27 lead with 7:33 to play, the Tigers scored 14 points while holding Alabama to only one first down in its final three possessions...

...The Tigers committed three turnovers, all second-quarter interceptions of Matt Flynn, and blew a 17-3 lead before halftime. The Tigers also committed 14 penalties that cost them 130 yards"

and that awesome qb completed 14 of40 for 3 tds and a pick.

Now, lets be honest... you didnt really watch that game. Because if you did, you'd know LSU was beating themselves, not Alabama beating LSU.

I watched that game, Oregon and Oklahoma... all at once. Bama gave that game to LSU.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools