Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

#225 : November 21, 2007, 11:05:57 PM

MAYBE, just MAYBE Olaf, I am HOME for the HOLIDAYS with my FAMILY who just so happen to be SLEEPING!  Did that thought ever occur to you?

LMAO!

And I'll have you know, I am VERY happily tied down, I don't need to be out chasing any women.  

As for the SIG, I took it down when I damn well pleased.  I don't have to answer to you or anyone else.  In fact, it likely would have been gone long ago had you not been such .... about it.  I had been away for awhile and honestly I had forgotten it was there.  
As far as apologies go, I extended an olive branch to you via PM, which is where ANY of these problems should have been addressed in the first place.  Had you asked me there to remove I might have obliged.  However, after the way you went about it I chose to leave it there until I saw fit.  You chose to not accept the branch.  Obviously you need these types of discussion to satisfy some sort of internal need I guess, i don't know.  Whatever, I can play it either way.  I just think others are growing tired of it which si why I offered, privately, to end this,  You chose to decline.  So here we are.

continue.

#226 : November 21, 2007, 11:07:10 PM

I am not a real bandwagon guy like you USF folks.

Until you stop with bullshít like this, it's pretty hard to not classify you as someone who just wants to stir crap up ...

You got it all wrong BBB.  It was a joke and he was provoked.  He's the victim. 

Then I offer him my sincerest apologies .....

Accepted.

If only Olaf could have done the same we'd be past this.

::)

You are a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BBB!!!

You are on here on a Wednesday before Thanksgiving!!!!

;D :o

The rolling eyes ::)...not a positive thing there trojan boy.  Try to keep up.  Us grown folk can move pretty quick. ;D :D ;) :) :o :P :-*

I am well aware of what they mean.

I was just being sarcastic back.  I actually considered rolling my eyes back, but that would have been too easy.

#227 : November 21, 2007, 11:20:54 PM

yep, no friends because I want to get up early and have our traditions, rather than go party tonight and stay out until wee hours and be tired/hungover tomorrow.  You got me.

Again, talking out about cvrap you don't know.  Nice try at back tracking though!

I sent you a PM, not my fault if you choose to not read it.  You can LIE here all you want but you and I both know the truth.  Keep trying to paint me the bad guy, keep trying to be the bully, I'll keep LAUGHING at how PATHETIC you are!  LMAO!

Keep follwoing me around, keep going into threads where I am actually having good conversation and you are just making smartass comments to me.  It is extremely funny to see you act like you are big and bad meanwhile you contribute NOTHING!  And in your words this "TROLL" is actually contributing FAR more than you.

WOW, I can type with some capital words too!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#228 : November 21, 2007, 11:47:42 PM

I already knew you could type in caps, but I know you'll revised that history too ... that's your first post with CAPS.  And I'm lying about the PM.  Yeah because I'm the one on here with the history of totally distorting the truth.  You didn't need to PM.  You had no problem calling people stupid in here or laughing and ridiculing others opinions or putting my name in your sig with a blatant lie (that you knew was a lie by the way), but you wanted to extend an "olive branch" in a PM.  RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.  Nad up and extend the "branch" here then tough guy.

And yet more revisionist history.

#229 : November 21, 2007, 11:54:01 PM

Keep telling yourself that.  I think in the end people will be able to see for themselves who is the one having relevant football discussions and who is the one wanting to feud every post.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#230 : November 21, 2007, 11:57:42 PM

Again, I'm having releent football conversations with everyone but you.  What people will see is that you thought it was funny to provoke me and now I'm provoked.  People can read the hsitory if they want.  That last post by me sums it up nicely how full of crap you are.  If you wanted to extend an olive branch it could have been done right here on the board, the same place you started the crap.  Instead you insulted me in your sig and refused to remove the insult.  Period. 

#231 : November 22, 2007, 12:00:07 AM

LOL.

Keep telling yourself that Olaf.

I did it in private where any personal disputes should ALWAYS take place.  You chose to ignore and lie about it.  Which is fine, that is your MO.

It's funny that you brag about all these discussions you have, yet I have not seen you post at all on the CFB board tonight other than to fight with me. Meanwhile I have engaged in discussion in other threads where, you ironically follow me in not to contribute but to feud.  LOL!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#232 : November 22, 2007, 12:05:42 AM

You're completely delusional.  "In private where personal disputes should ALWAYS take place."  Then I ask again why the name change and insulting me in your sig?  Whose the liar?  The hypocrite?

I know who you are.  Sgt Schultz right.  Have to be.  He lived in his own little fantasy world too.  I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.

#233 : November 22, 2007, 12:17:51 AM

LOL.

Keep trying Olaf.

Post number 20 without football relevance.  20-0

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#234 : November 22, 2007, 12:25:37 AM

Now who's diverting the conversation.  It was cool when you thought you were in control.  Now you got none.

#235 : November 22, 2007, 12:35:04 AM

28-0

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#236 : November 22, 2007, 12:43:30 AM

Got ya Schultzy. ;)

#237 : November 22, 2007, 12:46:19 AM

30++++++

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#238 : November 26, 2007, 12:49:53 PM

5th toughest in all the land...even with FSU on the schedule.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt07.htm

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools