Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

HeHateMe

Rookie

#30 : November 04, 2007, 06:03:29 PM

I'll be happy with Oregon vs. LSU

yeah and LSU would love a home game. I personally would like it although it would be a home game for LSU

True True. Every game LSU is in it seems like a good game, I don't really care what teams as long as its a battle

T

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 04, 2007, 08:09:20 PM

I just want to see Ohio State go again, and get destroyed by LSU, Oregon or Oklahoma

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 04, 2007, 08:44:46 PM

If they run the table how can anyone say they're not the two best teams?

when i see people say this it pisses me off to no end.

screw the records. wins and losses is NOT all that matters. look at the opponents they are playing. look at how they've played against top opponents.

Ohio would get ROLLED again against a number of teams that are way below them.

Kansas I dont know much about so I wont say anything.

But people need to stop saying that if you go undefeated yo ushould be in the title game.

You're right.  Winning all your games means absolutely nothing.   ::)   Why don't we play the national title game on Labor Day based on who you think are the best two teams.  Or maybe we should just crown the winner of the SEC Championship game the National Champion since nobody else in the country is worthy of sharing the field with anyone from that conference. ::)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 04, 2007, 10:12:52 PM

If Bama puts 34 on LSU... I can just imagine what Oregon would do to the "best" defense LSU. Wait Krazy will tell me Bama has a better offense then Oregon, and Wilson is better then Dixon

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 04, 2007, 10:23:06 PM

Well, for what it's worth, I'm rooting for Kansas!  Of course if they go undefeated, they should play for the national championship, but they won't.  Why?  Because of a bunch of sports writers that have not played a single down this season will VOTE for their favorite team to play.  That's why Wisconsin was ranked last week at #21.  They knew Ohio State needs to beef up their strength of schedule.  I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure Illinois is ranked and Michigan is probably in the top ten.  The BCS IS A JOKE, but so is college footballs' national championpick.

GO JAYHAWKS!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 04, 2007, 10:30:02 PM

Well, for what it's worth, I'm rooting for Kansas! Of course if they go undefeated, they should play for the national championship, but they won't. Why? Because of a bunch of sports writers that have not played a single down this season will VOTE for their favorite team to play. That's why Wisconsin was ranked last week at #21. They knew Ohio State needs to beef up their strength of schedule. I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure Illinois is ranked and Michigan is probably in the top ten. The BCS IS A JOKE, but so is college footballs' national championpick.

GO JAYHAWKS!!!

Kansas wins out they will be #2, and they will deserve it. I would love to see LSU/SEC honk see a Big 12 school jump them. I dont see them winning out though. But I wont argue if they win out and go ahead of Oregon

T

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 04, 2007, 10:37:58 PM

I just want every school to have at least 1 loss, so the BCS will become null and void forever!!
Ohio State-has yet to play a decent school besides Wisconsin. Their schedule is a joke like the Big 10.
Oregon plays in a competitive conference, but I'm not sure how good they would be against a battle tested SEC school or if Dixon is seriously hurt.
Kansas-is still a question mark to me, until they play Oklahoma.
LSU-has lots of talent but they need to stay healthy, and it's near impossible for ANY SEC school to go undefeated within the conference since every team has loads of talent.

No matter who wins the "Championship" there is still not a TRUE champion in CFB

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 04, 2007, 10:43:10 PM

I just want every school to have at least 1 loss, so the BCS will become null and void forever!!
Ohio State-has yet to play a decent school besides Wisconsin. Their schedule is a joke like the Big 10.
Oregon plays in a competitive conference, but I'm not sure how good they would be against a battle tested SEC school or if Dixon is seriously hurt.
Kansas-is still a question mark to me, until they play Oklahoma.
LSU-has lots of talent but they need to stay healthy, and it's near impossible for ANY SEC school to go undefeated within the conference since every team has loads of talent.

No matter who wins the "Championship" there is still not a TRUE champion in CFB

Every team needs to stay healthy... but its not an excuse. You deal with it. Look at Oregon almost every game we lose someone for the year. Yesterday starting MLB.

Right now if it went strength of schedule... it would be Oregon vs LSU (Oregon 12th, LSU 13th).

Runole

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 08, 2007, 04:05:59 PM

When the SEC decides to schedule 2  regular season games against quality BCS teams out of conference each year they will prove that they deserve the accolades.  Every year they are only placed in the top 20 because of tradition and history.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 08, 2007, 04:06:53 PM

^^^^Clueless.^^^^

Runole

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 08, 2007, 04:15:33 PM

Clueless?  No Just recognize Cowardice!  Being a gator fan the term should be quite familiar to you!!

After all don't all gators have yeller bellies??

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 08, 2007, 04:25:45 PM

^^^^Clueless.^^^^

why is he clueless... you think they play quality non conference opponents? You actually think SEC dont get overrated in the Top 25? Right theres 3 teams that are ranked that shouldnt be.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 08, 2007, 05:49:41 PM

I think the Gators have 2 quality non-conference opponents in FSU and Troy (they are first in the conference...I'm sure ya'll don't know that)

Are they not allowed ANY soft games?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 08, 2007, 06:31:56 PM

I think the Gators have 2 quality non-conference opponents in FSU and Troy (they are first in the conference...I'm sure ya'll don't know that)

You forgot to put the winking smilie after Troy ....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 08, 2007, 07:23:03 PM

Why would I do that?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TALK ABOUT BORING!!?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools