Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CNNSI's "10 guys who've worn out their welcome" list!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

calicojack

Starter
#15 : November 17, 2006, 09:06:28 AM

I kept clicking looking for Gruden's picture.

More likely to find your own.

Excellent!

The Dream Team

#16 : November 17, 2006, 10:05:31 AM

SIMMS TO MOSS!!!!

TOUCHDOWN!!!
You might just hear that next year -- in Oakland.

goto11

Starter
#17 : November 17, 2006, 12:59:01 PM

I would like a guy with Randy Moss's physical skill on the Bucs.  But as for Moss himself?  No way.  If you care at all about the future of the team, you have to consider character as well.  Character is just as important to building a franchise as talent is.  Low character guys will always bite you in the ass eventually.  It's just a matter of when.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 17, 2006, 01:10:24 PM

Personally, I don't care about character, i want someone/anyone that will make a play or 2 or 10. Right now, our high character team with their great chemistry sux but thats just my opinion.

Moss 33 catches 455 yards leads the league in drops.

Does that mean we would have the top 3 on the roster if Moss signed.   :o

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 17, 2006, 04:52:01 PM

Rice hasn't worn out his welcome? 
I kept clicking looking for Gruden's picture.
Which goes to show you that MORON FOOL IDIOTS who are calling for the guy who brought the NFC SOUTH championship to Tampa last year, and won a Lombardi should NOT be fired, contrary to absolutely ridiculoud beliefs. I have faith that Jon Gruden is the man that will be in Tampa as long as Cowher has been. It has been a few short years since he started to dig the team out of cap hell, and now he can sign guys with some talent. Mike Clayton may be a bust, but maybe Stovall is not. Grads may not be the man for the job, but maybe he is. Their are a ton of question marks, and the team is playing 28 mill under tha cap...so that is a lot of talent to be had next year....

I thought that was me talking for a minute, but then I realized I'm me.  Keep up the good work, Boid.

T

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 17, 2006, 06:36:20 PM

I'd be in Heaven if I could see Simms throwing to a dangerous down field receiver like Moss, but it makes too much sense so it won't happen.

#21 : November 17, 2006, 10:58:14 PM

Personally, I don't care about character, i want someone/anyone that will make a play or 2 or 10. Right now, our high character team with their great chemistry sux but thats just my opinion.

Moss 33 catches 455 yards leads the league in drops. You mean that playmaker? If Moss was on this team right now he'd be awful becuase, as he admits, when things aren't going wlel his concentration lapses.

I know the guy is getting paid millions to get out there and perform but think about it..... how motivated can he be playin on what could possibly be the worse team in the league with a god-awful Andrew Walter at qb? I refuse to believe he be out there doggin it with a real qb getting the ball in his hands. Maybe i'm wrong.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#22 : November 17, 2006, 11:27:46 PM

Moss 33 catches 455 yards leads the league in drops. You mean that playmaker? If Moss was on this team right now he'd be awful becuase, as he admits, when things aren't going wlel his concentration lapses.

I know the guy is getting paid millions to get out there and perform but think about it..... how motivated can he be playin on what could possibly be the worse team in the league with a god-awful Andrew Walter at qb? I refuse to believe he be out there doggin it with a real qb getting the ball in his hands. Maybe i'm wrong.

Well, the ironic thing about Walter is Moss was SCREAMING for Walter to play over Brooks.  Then Brooks got hurt, Walter comes in, and now well...you see what's going on.

Brooks isn't anything special but he IS better than Walter.....

gone

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 17, 2006, 11:34:18 PM

Same issues in Minn too.  He's great when everything's going well, but goes nuts once it's time to stand up and be counted...

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 18, 2006, 01:54:07 PM

The complaints I see about Moss are he complains when hes losing and takes plays off. Sounds like Warren Sapp when he was with the Bucs. That worked out pretty well

T

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 18, 2006, 02:02:53 PM

Moss & galloway would be a truly lethal combo, having a healthy dangerous Moss in the offense would also help the running game.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#26 : November 18, 2006, 02:05:19 PM

Moss & galloway would be a truly lethal combo, having a healthy dangerous Moss in the offense would also help the running game.

Yeah, then we would only need a QB who can throw deep to them....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 18, 2006, 06:31:40 PM

50 yards is far enough.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 18, 2006, 09:39:16 PM

I would think that with all the knowledge and offering of opinions by some on this board who find a contrary response for everything that the bucs will feel the pressure to contact those very opinionated contrarians prior to Free Agency and the Draft to get the specific direction and evaluation on the whos and whats to be added and released from this squad very damn soon.  LMAO at the response to a player who character is less than stellar. 

Let's see - Randy Moss's character or stone hands, and inconsistent wide outs.  Hmmmm - if coach brought in Moss I suspect I would be cautiously optimistic.  Damn shame I don't know as much as some others would be alternately declaring him the saviour or the Anti Christ. 

I love this place.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#29 : November 18, 2006, 10:38:05 PM

50 yards is far enough.

And who is going to throw accurate 50 yard passes?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CNNSI's "10 guys who've worn out their welcome" list!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools