Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VHS OR DVD's of past Buc games? « previous next »
Page: 1

SassyG35

Practice Squad

: November 17, 2006, 12:11:09 AM

I was wondering if anyone had any tapes or dvds of previous games? I was looking for several games and this past Monday night football game.  If anyone has a good amount of previous games from the past few seasons, I would pay for each copy, whatever the normall cost is. I have looked all over the web and I cannot find anyone that sells retapes of games and I contacted ESPSN for this past Monday night football and they cant sell it, and the NFL will only sell the whole season review tape at the end of the year, but I am looking for just individual games.Thanks...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 17, 2006, 12:14:55 AM

What games?

Are you into reliving VERY bad memories?

I have the Bucs losing to the Pats last year.

I have the Bucs beating Washington (The Two point conversion) from last year.

I have the Bucs at the Giants this year.

And the last monday night game.

SassyG35

Practice Squad

#2 : November 17, 2006, 12:25:48 AM

haha, I was looking for this previous mnf against the Panthers, and this year the first game against the panthers, and then the washington game last year, and any other games last year anyone has....  Then more of a rare one, the previous season vs the Chargers.  I will buy the MNF game from you and the washington game from last year and if the Pats is all you have and I dont get anyone else to reply then I will buy the lost vs the Pats.  Do you have Pay Pal, are you going to make a copy on VHS or DVD? Thanks again! Ohh I live in San Diego, so it would have to be shipped, I would cover all shipping costs and your time, thanks!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 17, 2006, 12:29:41 AM

I am not an editor by any means, I have the games on DVR, so I am not quite sure how to transplant them onto a DVD (which I would do for myself.)  I can copy all the games for ya, I will put them on a VHS tape (unfortunately), and send them to you.  Keep bumping this post...I need to do this stuff anyway, my DVR is running out of space. 

No charge, are you friggin' kidding me?  When I get them copied, I will send them.  Can't assure you how great they are, but I will try.  Check back in a few days.  Then you can send me your addy, and I will send them.  Peace.

SassyG35

Practice Squad

#4 : November 17, 2006, 12:39:19 AM

VHS is perfect either or,No I am paying you for sure! haha, I will check back in a few days and then message you or email you and just give me your Pay Pal address so I can pay you... no deal unless I get to give you money for helping me out.  Thanks again bro.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 17, 2006, 02:56:41 AM

There are also torrents of Buc games on the internet you can download.   I downloaded a perfect copy of the new orleans game the other day.

SassyG35

Practice Squad

#6 : November 17, 2006, 01:20:51 PM

cool, I never knew you could, where are you downloading off of, a search engine like Morpheus or Kazaa, or a certain website? Thanks

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#7 : November 17, 2006, 03:53:08 PM

i want the one when they played washington last year the 2 pt conversion game. still gives me chills

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 17, 2006, 05:33:56 PM

cool, I never knew you could, where are you downloading off of, a search engine like Morpheus or Kazaa, or a certain website? Thanks
http://www.tenyardtorrents.com/

SassyG35

Practice Squad

#9 : November 21, 2006, 02:44:52 AM

bump

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 21, 2006, 01:05:55 PM

caradoc, i've been there a few times, all i see is the message board....am i missing something?

i've used general torrent search engines on numerous occasions, and the only bucs game  i ever seem to find is the bucsskins game from last year (reg. season)  - i've been trying to hunt down a torrent of sunday's game since i got back from the stadium.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 21, 2006, 01:22:49 PM

thanks for the heads up, that certainly changes things! i'll give it a go after work today...

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#12 : November 21, 2006, 01:12:19 PM

caradoc, i've been there a few times, all i see is the message board....am i missing something?

i've used general torrent search engines on numerous occasions, and the only bucs game  i ever seem to find is the bucsskins game from last year (reg. season)  - i've been trying to hunt down a torrent of sunday's game since i got back from the stadium.

I you need to register for their board, and then the threads with the torrent links will show up....
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VHS OR DVD's of past Buc games? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools