Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: luke mccown's recovery? for sr/jf « previous next »
Page: 1

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

: November 17, 2006, 12:50:29 AM

guys how is luke mccown coming in his recovery from surgery.is he still pretty rusty?if not could we see him at sometime this season?just curious.i mean the season is pretty much lost so could we see him play at all?any info will help.thanks,jsun.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#1 : November 17, 2006, 03:25:35 AM

Ah.. where it truly pays to be an insider..

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 18, 2006, 12:42:55 AM

i am an insider but ust have missed it.i have been fighting pneumonia and strep throat at the same time.i am fianlly getting healthy.where was it listed and when?any info will help.thanks.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#3 : November 18, 2006, 12:57:59 AM

It doesn't say you are an insider....

#4 : November 18, 2006, 01:06:50 AM

McCown just tore his ACL 5 months ago. I know it said it was only a partial tear, but jesus. He was cleared after 4 months!? My roommate tore his left ACL, was cleared and came back after 6 months and ended up tearing his right ACL a few weeks into practice. I just dont see how he could come back before 8 montsh or so. Then again, QB is less risky than being a lineman

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 18, 2006, 01:09:22 AM

a pewter insider?since they changed the passwords i have only reupped my forum info and the pewter insider thing.in order to read the exclusive articles such as flynn's thing and reynolds 5 things articles.am i missing something?

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 19, 2006, 01:34:13 AM

nevermind guys.i just heard scott on the sileo show from wednesday.it is cool for me to get it once a week.it is better than listening to all the bears talk crap i get here in illinois.by the way i have all the access i need.so no worries man.peace.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: luke mccown's recovery? for sr/jf « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools