Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF/FSU « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 19, 2007, 10:35:55 PM

I don't think FSU can stop UF short of Tebow getting knocked out.

Nothing life or career threatening but I'd love for FSU to knock him out for the rest of the year to give someone else a shot to take over the Heisman lead.... if he already dosn't have it locked up.

rest of the year huh? ya know it's their last game right?

way to root for an injury to a kid because you're still bitter from the bulls sucking ass.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 19, 2007, 10:42:42 PM

And way to continue to drag the Bulls into conversations because your Irish completely Blow.  But hey you got your backup "favorite" team, the Gators to route for.

Although the wishing a kid to get hurt thing is pretty low and unneccessary BBB.  If you do wish to ruin his heisman chances, you could simply wish for 3-4 TOs and a Seminole win.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 19, 2007, 11:19:38 PM

Nothing life or career threatening but I'd love for FSU to knock him out for the rest of the year to give someone else a shot to take over the Heisman lead.... if he already dosn't have it locked up.

Sorry, I thought they had enough wins to qualify for a bowl ..... my bad.

way to root for an injury to a kid because you're still bitter from the bulls sucking butt.

Get over it, **CENSORED**head. This has nothing to do with the Bulls. My disdain for the Gators goes way back before USF even dreamed about a football team ... and the dislike comes because of ahole fans like you.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 19, 2007, 11:25:57 PM

And way to continue to drag the Bulls into conversations

When you're a simple minded as Krazy appears to be, this is apparently his only defense mechanism...

Although the wishing a kid to get hurt thing is pretty low and unneccessary BBB.  If you do wish to ruin his heisman chances, you could simply wish for 3-4 TOs and a Seminole win.

I did specify non career and non life threatening injury .... and only because I don't think that freak is capable of a bad game if he's playing..... and for you thickheaded Gator fans., THAT is a compliment.

#19 : November 19, 2007, 11:26:16 PM

I think Florida wins, buy you guys are kidding yourself if you think the difference in talent level is that big. FSU could easily win this game, but I dont see it happening

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 19, 2007, 11:32:51 PM

its pretty sad when injuries are openly wished on college kids.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 19, 2007, 11:36:17 PM

I think Florida wins, buy you guys are kidding yourself if you think the difference in talent level is that big. FSU could easily win this game, but I dont see it happening

The talent level gap is pretty big at least at the key positions.  I think FSU will have their hands full to cover the spread.  FSU should be able to score against the Gators defense.  IF they can, then they may keep close into the second half.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 19, 2007, 11:49:00 PM

its pretty sad when injuries are openly wished on college kids.

For God's sake, lighten up Francis ...... if I thought there was another way to get him out of the Heisman race, I'd have taken it.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 20, 2007, 12:02:18 AM

You call me Francis I'll kill you. :D

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 20, 2007, 12:03:58 AM

Besides, there is another way.  He tosses a couple of picks and the Seminoles win.  That and a huge day from McFadden or Chase Daniels lighting it up against Kansas and in the Big 12 title game.

#25 : November 20, 2007, 02:35:53 AM

There isnt a big difference in talent. FSU is clearly more talented at LB and DL and their experience in the secondary makes them a more formiddable group than UFs. FSU's RB is better, and their WR are right there. I dont care what UF homers say. The OL probably isnt close, and neither is QB, and UF is coached better, UF should take this game but I dont care what UF homers say FSU's talent is comparable

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 20, 2007, 07:09:42 AM

UF homers would probably say they don't care what the FSU homers say. ;)

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 20, 2007, 08:33:09 AM

way to root for an injury to a kid because you're still bitter from the bulls sucking butt.

Get over it, **CENSORED**head. This has nothing to do with the Bulls. My disdain for the Gators goes way back before USF even dreamed about a football team ... and the dislike comes because of ahole fans like you.

awwww... sally did i strike a nerve?

cant come up with any defense other than to resort to a few names?

oh and if memory serves correctly...the balloting for the heisman is done BEFORE the bowl games... but you bein a college wizard and all would know that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 20, 2007, 09:30:06 AM

UF homers would probably say they don't care what the FSU homers say. ;)

That's what I was thinking...being a homer and all.  ;D

And Ronde Bear, there is a pretty big talent gap in Florida's favor.  Don't confuse youth with less talent.  But that being said, in rivalry games, you can throw that crap out the window.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 20, 2007, 12:12:58 PM

awwww... sally did i strike a nerve?

cant come up with any defense other than to resort to a few names?

I think my defense was pretty obvious, at least to the semi intelligent. My disdain has nothing to do with Bulls/Gators like you so ignorantly tried to attach it to. My name calling was, obviously, NOT a defense but rather a character analysis...

oh and if memory serves correctly...the balloting for the heisman is done BEFORE the bowl games... but you bein a college wizard and all would know that.

You said Saturday is their last game. It's not. You were wrong, as usual. Accept it and move on...

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF/FSU « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools