Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: WHO OR WHAT IS TO BLAME FOR THE BUCS' DOWNFALL? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#15 : November 18, 2006, 09:58:29 AM

Nice article, it really wasn't anything we already didn't know. I'm not blaming Gruden, or hold him fully responsible, but there are questions not being answered.

Why did Brad Johnson's play decline the longer he was under Gruden to point of his ultimate demotion? Why did Griese's play decline under Gruden to the point of disguisting offensive performances the first 5 weeks of '05 despite the record? Why did Simms look to be well on his way to being a good NFL QB last year and ultimately come into this season looking like a rookie? Why has Clayton regressed the longer he's been here under Jon? No injury this season, no late rehab this season? Why does it appear Caddy has regressed his second season. Buenning was our best O-lineman last seasn. He doesn't look himself either, and don't blame the ankle. Why are our QB's and young players regressing the more time they spend here in Tampa? Alex Smith seems to be the only young offensive player to have leveled out. Sure Smith's numbers are down due to an overall decrease in offensive output, but Smith still is playing with the same fire and intensity...when he gets the ball.

Even if you argue that last season's team really wasn't as good as it's record, fine. This tream came out this year looking like the worst team in the league. Sure go ahead and blame Chris Simms, but he isn't the only offensive player that has regressed this season. What does a lack of draft picks and salary cap issues have to do with Caddy looking lost? Or Clayton looking like a bust? Why has Buenning been getting blown off the ball on occasion? Whay have all our QB's regressed under the "QB Maker?"

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 18, 2006, 10:42:23 AM

Nice article, ABuccs (BlackBeardsGhost)?!

Gee, I find it funny how you bash Jim's Flynn Focus articles and state that as a reason for not subscribing anymore ... yet you somehow read a premium article. Funny, but I don't see a PI by your name, which would mean that you aren't a PI subscriber.

I'll post this as a strong reminder to anyone (and I'm pretty sure I know who forwarded a copy of the article to this guy) that sharing PI content is strictly forbidden. It's not just because it robs PR of revenue necessary to keep this site and this FREE messsage board in operation, but it also ticks off people who DO pay for the PI content and SUPPORT this site and our efforts.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#17 : November 18, 2006, 10:42:32 AM

Guys, seriously...I am to blame. Just blame me for the Bucs failures. I should just hang my head in shame and never watch another Bucs game.

Sorry for your loss.

OpT

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 18, 2006, 10:56:05 AM

How could somebody have over 11,000 posts and counting and still be reading the premium content, and not be a subscriber?

If a guy stops subscribing because he's unhappy with the site, then he should stop reading the articles by some illicit means.

Thats like saying "I don't listen to Deumig anymore.  He sucks.  Can you believe he said this, that and the other thing yesterday? Its stuff like that which is the reason I just turn the dial when he comes on."

Thats like Mahatma Ghandi going on a hunger strike but hiding candy bars under his pillow.

A lot of the PR stuff is not just strictly reporting the news. Thats what the newspaper is (supposed to be) for.  Educated opinions are part of what we pay for.   Personally, I wouldn't read the premium content if I wasn't paying for it.

Thats dishonest.

But thats just me.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 18, 2006, 12:50:46 PM

Gee, I find it funny how you bash Jim's Flynn Focus articles and state that as a reason for not subscribing anymore ... yet you somehow read a premium article. Funny, but I don't see a PI by your name, which would mean that you aren't a PI subscriber.

I'll post this as a strong reminder to anyone (and I'm pretty sure I know who forwarded a copy of the article to this guy) that sharing PI content is strictly forbidden. It's not just because it robs PR of revenue necessary to keep this site and this FREE messsage board in operation, but it also ticks off people who DO pay for the PI content and SUPPORT this site and our efforts.

well played.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 18, 2006, 02:22:44 PM

You are dodging the point, BlackBeardsGhost. You read something you didn't pay for and had the gall to admit it. I wonder how other PI subscribers, who pay for premium content, feel about that?!

While we are always striving to improve our content, our subscriber base at an all-time high, so I think our content has been accepted just fine by our PI subscribers. By the way, a new SR's Fab Five is coming on Monday.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#21 : November 18, 2006, 02:24:11 PM

All right I confess.....I'm paying good money to Keeponbucn for second hand information. 

You can't possibly know that seeing as how I never actually read it. I found a long time ago a website that someone here posts info on.  But I have known for a while that I would be losing Internet access for a period of time. I haven't renewed for the sake of not wanting to waste money for a few months while I'm "out of touch." I planned on renewing when I come back. But what is wrong with voicing my opinion Scott? When an article is good, I give the deserved props. When they aren't, what's wrong with stating so? Hell, even Wal*Mart has a customer feedback section.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 18, 2006, 02:55:49 PM

All right I confess.....I'm paying good money to Keeponbucn for second hand information. 

You can't possibly know that seeing as how I never actually read it. I found a long time ago a website that someone here posts info on.  But I have known for a while that I would be losing Internet access for a period of time. I haven't renewed for the sake of not wanting to waste money for a few months while I'm "out of touch." I planned on renewing when I come back. But what is wrong with voicing my opinion Scott? When an article is good, I give the deserved props. When they aren't, what's wrong with stating so? Hell, even Wal*Mart has a customer feedback section.

We welcome all feedback, ABuccs. You alluded to Wal*Mart having a customer feedback section and herein lies the problem. You aren't a paying customer and it isn't fair or right for you to be able to read for free what other PI subscribers pay for. We have to look out for our paying customers' best interests. We are prepared to take the necessary steps in order to accomplish that.

It's really simply. Don't read PI content that you haven't paid for, or support our efforts here at PewterReport.com and pay for the PI content.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 18, 2006, 04:52:01 PM

well played

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 18, 2006, 06:28:30 PM

It's really simply. Don't read PI content that you haven't paid for, or support our efforts here at PewterReport.com and pay for the PI content.

Good for you, Scott. Some people simply lack integrity.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 18, 2006, 07:17:47 PM

PI stuff must be real good if you have to find a way to get that stuff.

its VERY NICE!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 19, 2006, 09:22:54 AM

lololo, hands and cookie jar anyone?

#27 : November 19, 2006, 10:06:56 AM

I thought it was a GREAT article Jim.  It confirmed alot of thoughts that I and others have had since Parcells "backed out".

And as many of us have said, there are a wealth of reasons for the performance this year.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 19, 2006, 04:20:36 PM

This is stupid IMO SR.  Unless Abuccs directly accessed the article from the site (which might I add you have no proof of) banning him is BS.  SR banned Abuccs this morning.  I find it ridiculous.  How do you know he didnt here an overall summary by word of mouth?  Unless he accessed the article in its full content, you have no leg to stand on.  If I casually told another Buc fan here in CT what you guys wrote, would you ban me?  Are we not to speak of anything you guys write, to anyone whos not an insider?  Not to mention half the stuff that was written in that article is just repeat of stuff that you guys have "stated" many times.  Unreal.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#29 : November 19, 2006, 04:28:07 PM

If I casually told another Buc fan here in CT what you guys wrote, would you ban me? 
Is your friend dumb enough to come on the board and flaunt the fact that he's getting inside info without paying for it?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: WHO OR WHAT IS TO BLAME FOR THE BUCS' DOWNFALL? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools