Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stovall Deserves His Opportunity to Start! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 19, 2006, 06:37:57 PM

Stovall is ready but we have been so pressed to win a game that Gru just over looks him which is dum when i see other teams WR
getting playing time that got drafted way after stovall

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#16 : November 19, 2006, 06:40:51 PM

Stovall is ready but we have been so pressed to win a game that Gru just over looks him which is dum when i see other teams WR
getting playing time that got drafted way after stovall

What you say is exactly why he isn't playing.  We are pressed to win, and Gruden is no idiot.  If he felt Stovall was ready to help, he would be in there. 

IIRC, Stovall when given a chance had some butterfingers himself......

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#17 : November 19, 2006, 06:45:17 PM

Stovall should be used in the red zone at the very least. Gruden doesn't even do that. The pass to Galloway today was a prime example of a play where a guy with a bigger frame and who is more physical like Stovall could have made the play.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 19, 2006, 06:46:56 PM

stovall  cant even get a look

SCOUT

Starter

#19 : November 19, 2006, 06:48:53 PM

Yeah,  under pressure Gruden had made super choices.  He finally found #40 today too.  I guess by the goobers on the board...he did not deserve carries either, huh ?  Face it!  YOU ARE WRONG>

Keyshawn fed up for being deactivated in games before he was truly deactivated (no talent huh)   Also, says Gruden lied to him

McCardell had issues with Gruden (says he lied to him)  

Now Ira runs an article and he is the immediate Liar....hmmm

Logic stands here.  I push my chips towards the Tribune.  

Gruden is in doubt

The choice of Stovall as early as he chose him with a WR like Clayton clearly not getting it done is baffling.  

If I were the owners, I would get the HOOK

[banghead]

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#20 : November 19, 2006, 06:50:42 PM

I guess it comes down to whether or not you trust this coaching staff. If you do then Stovall is just not ready yet. If you don't, then Stovall is ready but the coaches are dumb and don't know how good he is.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 19, 2006, 06:54:15 PM

all i am saying is if nothing else can he be in the game when we are in the redzone, do you think?

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 19, 2006, 07:03:39 PM

why is it with most of us tampa fans the backup is always the most popular guy?

Cant we let them develop!?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 19, 2006, 07:06:24 PM

This win today was UGLY.  A bad team playing a worse team.  The Bucs are a bad team.  Not bad talent, rather poorly coached.

What a ridiculous assertion.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 19, 2006, 07:07:19 PM

So wouldnt they then have LOST if they were poorly coached?

So Joe Gibbs is a poorer coach? :)

SCOUT

Starter

#25 : November 19, 2006, 07:12:42 PM

Err what is our record?  Poorly coached.  We lined up and barely beat a team with a rookie QB in his first start with a back up RB and without the star at WR.  You make the call.

Please.  Get real

Joe Gibbs...great?  Not lately

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#26 : November 19, 2006, 07:20:33 PM

Err what is our record?  Poorly coached.  We lined up and barely beat a team with a rookie QB in his first start with a back up RB and without the star at WR.  You make the call.

Please.  Get real

Joe Gibbs...great?  Not lately

And we had a rookie backup QB, 2 rookie linemen, three 2nd year starters on offense and lost our 2nd year TE to injury in the game.  We were without our best cover corner and then lost his backup to injury during the game. We were without our best pass rusher, our starting MLB and our starting UT. We had guys on the field who weren't even on the team opening day, etc....

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#27 : November 19, 2006, 07:21:41 PM

Didn't Washington just beat Dallas a few weeks ago?

gone

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 19, 2006, 07:27:47 PM

When did Campbell become a rookie?

watson

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 19, 2006, 07:28:09 PM

If Stovall has earned the right to play, please give us your sources for that assessment.  Who do you know that was on the practice field, in the meeing rooms or coaches meetings that said Stovall had earned his playing time?  

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stovall Deserves His Opportunity to Start! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools