Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/17 PEWTER REPORT FANS GET TOGETHER? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 29, 2006, 01:31:35 PM

Honestly, if things go right on offense I think we could put up 27 points.  But even if things go right on our defense I don't think we have the talent to shut someone out anymore...Wow, I never thought I'd say that... :o

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#31 : November 29, 2006, 09:37:34 PM

wishful thinking, you're right.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 30, 2006, 12:18:12 AM

rocketspeed:  Awesome!  How is it being a new dad?????

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#33 : November 30, 2006, 12:42:45 AM

Insane, Restless, amazing, stinky, happy, frustrated, and did I mention Restless?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : November 30, 2006, 01:11:38 AM

You do know the NFL moved the came to 4 pm--that way it'll be dark by halftime & 3 hrs colder! Terrific !!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 30, 2006, 08:50:07 AM

You do know the NFL moved the came to 4 pm--that way it'll be dark by halftime & 3 hrs colder! Terrific !!!

Wrong game Karen.   ;)

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 30, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Karen:  Are you coming?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 30, 2006, 01:15:46 PM

Karen:  Are you coming?

Yes, come on Karen, its fun putting faces to screen IDs.

jwampler

Rookie

#38 : November 30, 2006, 06:01:49 PM

Our friend, Frank said he will also be attending the get together.
Please add his name to the list.   Thanks,

jwampler

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#39 : December 01, 2006, 01:28:37 AM

I will try & see if I can make it. I'm sorry--I thought we were takking about the Pitt game which moved to 4 pm. but this is the Chi game? I'm afraid just as depressing & cold. But you can find distractions at the Hard Rock.  Too bad it wasn't earlier in the year so we could use the pool.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 01, 2006, 08:47:49 AM

I will try & see if I can make it. I'm sorry--I thought we were takking about the Pitt game which moved to 4 pm. but this is the Chi game? I'm afraid just as depressing & cold. But you can find distractions at the Hard Rock. Too bad it wasn't earlier in the year so we could use the pool.

Come on Karen, with as much as you crank out on the board you gotta come in and make an appearance...it'll be a hoot!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 01, 2006, 02:02:04 PM

If Karen comes (which we all urge...) we'll be about 14 plus...and I wish we had done this in better weather too....just think of it as a warm up ( get it?) for next year.

For those of you who can't make it...I think college draft day at Ray Jay would be another awesome Pewter  Party time, don't you?  Do they have something for the FA period?  I wasn't paying attention last year?  Then there's CAMP.  We'll be sick of each other by then...lol.  actually CAMP should be fascinating this coming year.  i may have to move to Orlando for that period of time.  Catch morning practices in the shade.  Swim in hotel pool all afternoon....

Meanwhile...Dec. 17th, Bucs @ Chicago 1pm Hard Rock Cafe in the Bar.
Y'all come.

pewterfanatic

Starter

#42 : December 01, 2006, 02:33:39 PM

If Karen comes (which we all urge...) we'll be about 14 plus...and I wish we had done this in better weather too....just think of it as a warm up ( get it?) for next year.

For those of you who can't make it...I think college draft day at Ray Jay would be another awesome Pewter Party time, don't you? Do they have something for the FA period? I wasn't paying attention last year? Then there's CAMP. We'll be sick of each other by then...lol. actually CAMP should be fascinating this coming year. i may have to move to Orlando for that period of time. Catch morning practices in the shade. Swim in hotel pool all afternoon....

Meanwhile...Dec. 17th, Bucs @ Chicago 1pm Hard Rock Cafe in the Bar.
Y'all come.

You won't have to move next year...I believe camp is being held at the new One Buc Place

gone

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 01, 2006, 03:02:37 PM

I'll be coming, just checked with the boss, she'll join us too if we're allowed to bring a date?

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#44 : December 01, 2006, 08:56:53 PM

Lady, Mr. BucNut and I will be there, as well as my niece.  Really looking forward to seeing all of y'all again! 

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/17 PEWTER REPORT FANS GET TOGETHER? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools