Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HOW ABOUT KEEPING YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: November 20, 2006, 09:19:59 PM

YOU KNOW, PEOPLE THAT ARE BUCS FANS ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS, AND IF THEY DON'T LIKE GRUDEN OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GET FIRED, GET OVER IT.!!!!!!!!! 
ITCHALOT, KEEPONBUCIN, AND THE MANY OTHERS, GROW UP AND ACT LIKE ADULTS!!  IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS WHERE MANY OF YOU GUYS STAND ON THE GRUDEN ISSUE, BUT IF SOMEONE ELSE DIFFERS, AGAIN, GET OVER IT!!!
MANY OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN POSTING HERE ACT AS THOUGH YOU OWN THE MESSAGE BOARD AND THAT WE SHOULD EITHER SIDE WITH YOU OR NOT POST AT ALL.  THAT'S WHY I SUBSCRIBED TO THE PEWTER REPORT THE OTHER NIGHT; TO SHOW YOU THAT EVEN FANS THAT WANT GRUDEN TO BE FIRED ARE STILL VERY MUCH BUC FANS.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BUNCH OF ADULTS ACT LIKE CHILDREN.  I WISH TO GOD I COULD HAVE SEEN MANY OF YOU AT PARRIS ISLAND WITH ME ABOUT 18 YEARS AGO; THE FIRST THING THEY DO IS SEND THE BABIES HOME!
GROW UP AND START ACTING LIKE PEOPLE WITH SENSE.  I'M A BAPTIST PREACHER AND MANY OF YOU ACT WORSE THAN THOSE THAT ATTEND CHURCH; MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY.  NO WONDER YOU LIKE GRUDEN.

zed

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 20, 2006, 09:23:19 PM

Is that the way Baptist ministers preach?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 20, 2006, 09:33:26 PM

What percent of NFL coaches leave on their own account, rather than being fired? I'm thinking of Shula, Lombardi.... after that the list gets pretty thin.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 20, 2006, 09:33:27 PM

Is that the way Baptist ministers preach?

This isn't about me preaching the Word of God.  It just doesn't make any sense to me that grown people can't agree to disagree. 

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 20, 2006, 09:27:20 PM

I'll tell you who owns the message board, Ms. Gawgia Peachfuzzy.

TAMPA

BAY!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 20, 2006, 09:30:31 PM

I bet you anything that WHEN Gruden gets fired or leaves out the back door, the majority of posters on this board will be gone.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 20, 2006, 09:31:48 PM

i think its more of a "WE get your point stop talking and posting about it 24/7" Thing.. that might be why people give you a hard time.

There is a way to go about it.. and the way you do it just rubs people the wrong way.

Personally.. I think you should just ignore the people that give you a hard time

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 20, 2006, 09:32:40 PM

I bet you anything that WHEN Gruden gets fired or leaves out the back door, the majority of posters on this board will be gone.

I very much doubt hardcore fans like Itch and Keepon will be going anywhere just because of a coach change.....what a ridiculous suggestion.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 20, 2006, 09:34:19 PM

I very much doubt hardcore fans like Itch and Keepon will be going anywhere just because of a coach change.....what a ridiculous suggestion.
Of course not.  If Simms is here I'm here.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 20, 2006, 09:34:51 PM

i think its more of a "WE get your point stop talking and posting about it 24/7" Thing.. that might be why people give you a hard time.

There is a way to go about it.. and the way you do it just rubs people the wrong way.

Personally.. I think you should just ignore the people that give you a hard time

I agree about ignoring them.  But I posted SHAKE & BAKE and said nothing negative about Gruden.

PewterReportHM

Starter
#10 : November 20, 2006, 09:35:26 PM

Actually, I own the message board.

All opinions are welcome.  We have the best posters anywhere on the Net.  Most posts are very thoughtful.  We find lots of great story ideas from these message boards.

There are interesting arguments for and against Gruden.  I look forward to continued debate, and thanks for subscribing.  

HM

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 20, 2006, 09:36:46 PM

I agree about ignoring them. But I posted SHAKE & BAKE and said nothing negative about Gruden.

Well posting topics like this dont help LOL... Just calm down and shurg it off.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 20, 2006, 09:42:39 PM

I agree about ignoring them. But I posted SHAKE & BAKE and said nothing negative about Gruden.

Well posting topics like this dont help LOL... Just calm down and shurg it off.

I agree; just needed to vent I guess. 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 20, 2006, 09:40:09 PM

Actually, I own the message board.

All opinions are welcome.  We have the best posters anywhere on the Net.  Most posts are very thoughtful.  We find lots of great story ideas from these message boards.

There are interesting arguments for and against Gruden.  I look forward to continued debate, and thanks for subscribing. 

Thanks for providing a board for us Buc fans that don't live in the Tampa area anymore. 

HM

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 20, 2006, 09:43:55 PM

drama...

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HOW ABOUT KEEPING YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools